Noticed The Mankiness Of The Main Stand Girders Today

JWAC

There's been a few threads about maintenance at Ibrox but I didn't properly notice the state of the girders on the main stand until today. The fact that only parts of it has been cleaned so far made the manky parts stick out like a sore thumb. I even started to notice how manky the panels are around the big screens.

Sad to say I've accepted that myself but great to see a proper board of directors starting to look after the club the way it should be.

Much more work needing done but we're on the right track

the club deck hospitality toilets have still not been fixed after some drunken ned decided to kick the modesty panels off, last season

the wall paper is still torn and the airvents are still gaffa taped up

Why would any right minded person do this to our own stadium?

Surely has to be some other fan getting a freebie through work or something? Can't get my head round a Rangers fan doing it.

Surely has to be some other fan getting a freebie through work or something? Can't get my head round a Rangers fan doing it.

Cunts in Glasgow are mongos and neds, particularly with a drink in them.

Doesn't exclude Rangerc fans.

lots of folk that go to games could care less about the Club and are just bampots there for a piss up with their mates. The type of clueless cunts who write UVF all over the place but couldnt tell you what the Clyde Valley was. Fucking neds that deserve to get their cunt punched in if theyre seen vandalising.

Graham 4 .You are sadly right mate .Travel anywhere in the world and you will find the one brain cell wonders .

However Glasgow takes nedsville and untidiness to a different level .Both sides .Absolutely .

What hacks me off at the minute .The outside is being deliberately left in a state from the Council .

I was having my usual bit of fun with one of the guys that cut the grass over at the park other day .He said the Council are meant to cut the grass in surrounding area 10 times a year .After telling me ,he was a beggar .(No surprise there) he told me it was a disgrace with the cutbacks.

I said to him .Seems you don't have a problem with the People's palace area over beside the Pedoville .Nor for that matter ,the area around the corrupt clubs ground .There the place is spic and span .Until we have people with balls at our club and not appeasers ,this is only going to continue