Dundee United For Relegation?

G.E.C.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem that DU haven't learnt the lesson that has been offered by Hibs, that is that being front runners within the cabal that put us to the bottom tier won't protect you once you are of no further use to Liewell. Their club has been asset stripped by the bheasts and their owner is looking to invest in a club in Australia while their manager gets a bonus for selling of their best players.

Will they go down? I doubt it, but then again it's not as though they are of any further use in the war against our club. The biggest worry I see for them is with Rangers going back to the top league there will be no reconstruction on offer that may offer them a life line, let's face it they don't exactly have huge gates at home never mind a travelling support that helps other clubs around them. One thing I would say is they may well be candidates for the next club to go into administration, they have already done some debt for equity deals to keep them afloat, but I don't see this being an option again with their chairman looking to move cash into another club.

Relegation or administration for them I have no sympathy and they'd just be getting what they deserve.

See, we don't really though.

How do we not? we've came this far and now flying under Warburton with no help from anyone - in fact hindrance from the rest of Scottish football. Illegal transfer embargo's, fines we couldn't pay, attempts at title stripping, relegation, prize money stolen off us, no voting rights, no Rangers representation at any level at the governing bodies, directors and custodians running us into the ground on more than one occasion, Nazi Police and politicians making it almost impossible to support our team.

We owe Scottish football nothing. It's an absolute myth we need Scottish football to be strong for us to excel. It's nonsense. When we almost got to the final of the Champions League in 1992/1993 Scottish football was shite - Celtic were almost dead and buried ... when we got to the UEFA Cup Final a few years ago the rest of Scottish football were too busy getting pumped out of the first round in Europe off giants from Iceland and the like .... and the national team getting horsed off the likes of Georgia and nowhere near making international tournaments

Going on your logic, do you support Celtic when they are playing in Europe? if your all for Scottish football doing well?

How do we not? we've came this far and now flying under Warburton with no help from anyone - in fact hindrance from the rest of Scottish football. Illegal transfer embargo's, fines we couldn't pay, attempts at title stripping, relegation, prize money stolen off us, no voting rights, no Rangers representation at any level at the governing bodies, directors and custodians running us into the ground on more than one occasion, Nazi Police and politicians making it almost impossible to support our team.

We owe Scottish football nothing. It's an absolute myth we need Scottish football to be strong for us to excel. It's nonsense. When we almost got to the final of the Champions League in 1992/1993 Scottish football was shite - Celtic were almost dead and buried ... when we got to the UEFA Cup Final a few years ago the rest of Scottish football were too busy getting pumped out of the first round in Europe off giants from Iceland and the like .... and the national team getting horsed off the likes of Georgia and nowhere near making international tournaments

Going on your logic, do you support Celtic when they are playing in Europe? if your all for Scottish football doing well?

Of course I support Celtic in Europe, I'm even going to the game and have a spit roast planned with a priest, a 10 year old boy and a guy in a Jock Stien asking me who my daddy is.

I don't have to support any of them in Europe. I never have. But activiely hoping the league you're hoping to play in next season suffers even more strikes of a "can't see the woods for the trees" mentality. If King turns out to be the real deal and runs the club the way we're hoping in the long run then that'd be a different story.

Of course I support Celtic in Europe, I'm even going to the game and have a spit roast planned with a priest, a 10 year old boy and a guy in a Jock Stien asking me who my daddy is.

I don't have to support any of them in Europe. I never have. But activiely hoping the league you're hoping to play in next season suffers even more strikes of a "can't see the woods for the trees" mentality. If King turns out to be the real deal and runs the club the way we're hoping in the long run then that'd be a different story.

But if you want a strong Scottish football which benefits Rangers then surely you want Celtic to do well in Europe for the old co-efficient etc ... maybe even so they can bank the prize money and spend it on good players so we can hopefully raise our game against better players? no?

Fuck the lying bastard. Warburton IS the real deal and will domlnate Scottish football.

But if you want a strong Scottish football which benefits Rangers then surely you want Celtic to do well in Europe for the old co-efficient etc ... maybe even so they can bank the prize money and spend it on good players so we can hopefully raise our game against better players? no?

I never actually said I wanted a strong Scottish football though, I just don't want it to get any weaker. It would be stupid to wish it weaker than it already is.

I for one would love them to get relegated, i couldn't give two ducks about playing them just to give them a doing, relegation would put them in a perilous position and would take them years to recover.

Whats the odds, if DU were in a position to get relegated the rules would mysteriously change again. Just like happened with the Sheep.

Would be quite happy for us to miss them as they go down.

Lost status and no finance will hit them harder than any defeats by us. Perfect example of you reap what you sow, and if one team really deserve lower league obscurity as punishments for thinking thy could run the rule over us and Scottish Football it's them......

Lost status and no finance will hit them harder than any defeats by us. Perfect example of you reap what you sow, and if one team really deserve lower league obscurity as punishments for thinking thy could run the rule over us and Scottish Football it's them......

Good shout mate. (tu)

Good shout mate. (tu)

hows about you learn how to use the quote function better

How do we not? we've came this far and now flying under Warburton with no help from anyone - in fact hindrance from the rest of Scottish football. Illegal transfer embargo's, fines we couldn't pay, attempts at title stripping, DEMOTION, prize money stolen off us, no voting rights, no Rangers representation at any level at the governing bodies, directors and custodians running us into the ground on more than one occasion, Nazi Police and politicians making it almost impossible to support our team.

Fixed that for you.

Also going by your 'logic' we would have won the league the Uefa final season,we didn't after the Spl (or whatever it was called then) refused to help us out by changing fixtures.

Absolutely forget Utd will be going down .As the season ends and they are in the same position .

You will find they all of a sudden a get a few wins against teams they are never able to beat .Maybe the beggars and a few others Dundee for example .Wouldn't want to lose derby revenue.

Just my gut feeling with this shower of corrupt scum