According to Sky Sports . . .

What I don't get is that we can put a £2-2.5 million bid in for Mcculloch but can't put a decent bid in for Naismith.

Its what we're all wondering

What I don't get is that we can put a £2-2.5 million bid in for Mcculloch but can't put a decent bid in for Naismith.

We table a bid of £3.5 million for Brown, But wouldnt go to £4.1 million

We table a bid of £4.6 million for Faubert, But wouldnt go to £6 million

We table a bid of £700,000 for Naismith, But wont go to £1.5 million

Recurring trend here..... We seem to be deliberatley under bidding, to try and convince fans that we are active in the current market and are looking for better players to come in.....

Its a joke, a farce and is insulting

£0 spent..... SDM release some funds (And not on Lee McCulloch)

Recurring trend here..... We seem to be deliberatley under bidding, to try and convince fans that we are active in the current market and are looking for better players to come in.....

Yup sounds about right, murray will spend hee haw if he can get away with it ! :sherlock:

I agree with you on the Naismith bid we should be able to go to £1.5million for him hes a good player and think he would fit in well in the team but i am glad we didnt pay £4million plus on Brown because he simply isnt worth all that money. For a guy who has 2 international appearances and no European experience then Celtic are welcome to waste £4.5m and £25,000 a week on him. As for Faubert i havent seen him play so i cant really comment but he did say he wanted to go to the Premiership and if he came here he would use us a stepping stone anyway

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We can put a decent bid in. The money is there for £1.5 million. But why pay it. The lad isn't worth 1.5 in my opinion. I think what reangers are doing is correct.

As with Faubert, the guy is not worth £6 million so why pay it. Paying over the odds for average players was what got in so much debt in the first place.

I don't see why we should ahve to pay MORE than a player is worth just so some fans can put a smile on their faces