If We Played Ceptic Tomorrow

TopCat

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have probably guessed by my previous posts I'm an old fucker. The question, 'should we fear facing the 'mhanks'?

History lesson. During the dark days of their 9in a row, I never ever, didn't want us to have a go at the fuckers. Down the pub before hand, expectation sky high. All in it together, win or lose. We exist to beat these fuckers. What is the point if we only want to take them on only if we feel we can win?

We have ALWAYS been Glasgow's top team. Let the fuckers come, we are always READY.

Always remember the Scottish Cup Final in 66. King Kai's fuckin stunning strike. We were not meant to beat them that night but 11 Rangers men took the field and done the business. Never fear.

We have the talent...and Sir David Weir to instill the passion.

Fuck it I want them!!!!

WATP

As long as wankers get given admin status then we will never have a decent forum

But he was bullied at school so they felt sorry for him

And it stops him from shagging the carpet

This thread is a fucking corker from start to finish but if you don't think this is a decent forum, fuck off to another one. I can think of a couple that might cater more for your gentler sensibilities.

The best part of it all though, apart from your segregated grammar, punctuation and spelling, is the fact that you think Bombay is admin :ph34r: . Do they not have the word "gullible" in the segregated dictionaries?

And who refers to beasts as "Tims", and with a capital as well? Nasty.

Edit: On topic, 3-0 this season, 5-0 next.

This thread is a fucking corker from start to finish but if you don't think this is a decent forum, fuck off to another one. I can think of a couple that might cater more for your gentler sensibilities.

The best part of it all though, apart from your segregated grammar, punctuation and spelling, is the fact that you think Bombay is admin :ph34r: . Do they not have the word "gullible" in the segregated dictionaries?

And who refers to beasts as "Tims", and with a capital as well? Nasty.

Edit: On topic, 3-0 this season, 5-0 n"xt.

'The Bears are having a party....... The Tims are shagging weans '

'If ye canny do the bouncy you're a Tim '

Rangers supporters no ?

Bluenose no1 is still a roaster though :lol: