If We Played Ceptic Tomorrow

TopCat

Based on what

Common sense, I suppose. Our defence would struggle against their attack, our inexperienced midfield would probably struggle considering Old Firm games are largely physical games and we've no one in there (yet) that could go up against Broonaldo, Bitton or Johansen in a physical battle. We would have a better chance of scoring, although I really don't see anything right now to think we could give them a game yet, let alone beat them.

Would happily be proved wrong although thankfully we won't be playing them anytime soon.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Common sense, I suppose. Our defence would struggle against their attack, our inexperienced midfield would probably struggle considering Old Firm games are largely physical games and we've no one in there (yet) that could go up against Broonaldo, Bitton or Johansen in a physical battle. We would have a better chance of scoring, although I really don't see anything right now to think we could give them a game yet.

Well you know ive heard it all now when a Rangers supporter says that a scum team would beat the Rangers comfortably. I just hope guys like MW and DW don't look in on these threads and look at what Rangers supporters are saying about their own team.

As far as our defence not coping with their attack is this the one man Griffiths attack you are speaking about,our inexperienced midfield not being able to keep up with the flying running about like a headless chicken Brown who its been shown time and time again is out his depth when up against " football players " and if we couldn't put one past Craig Gordon who makes Cammy Bell look like a superstar when it comes to cross balls then you may have a case. For me and its only my opinion I would never ever say that shower of shit would ever beat the Rangers comfortably but then again that's only my opinion one which im sure might be shared by plenty more.

They'd still beat us comfortably right now.

Agreed

They broke up Ajaxs passing game quite easily last night as their midfield is strong so I think they would do they same to us.

We are getting their however, warburton in the SPL with another 6 or so better players and then we will be able to have them

Well you know ive heard it all now when a Rangers supporter says that a scum team would beat the Rangers comfortably. I just hope guys like MW and DW don't look in on these threads and look at what Rangers supporters are saying about their own team.

As far as our defence not coping with their attack is this the one man Griffiths attack you are speaking about,our inexperienced midfield not being able to keep up with the flying running about like a headless chicken Brown who its been shown time and time again is out his depth when up against " football players " and if we couldn't put one past Craig Gordon who makes Cammy Bell look like a superstar when it comes to cross balls then you may have a case. For me and its only my opinion I would never ever say that shower of shit would ever beat the Rangers comfortably but then again that's only my opinion one which im sure might be shared by plenty more.

That's you officially heard every single thing ever said, yes ?

Are you joking about their attack, just Griffiths ? He neither set up or scored last night, so there's clearly more to their attack than you're thinking. I never said anything about the midfield not being able to keep up with theirs, I said OF games are largely physical and they already have the advantage there. And like I said I think we would have a better chance of scoring this time.

Congratulations on never saying they would beat us though, really!! Congratulations! It obviously means a lot to you if you had to make it clear multiple times in your post.

Reckon we will draw them in one of the cup competitions this season. We would really need to be at our best both mentally and physically. Could see Oduwa pulling off a few tricks and players like that bastard Broon seeing Red. Would be a tough match and a massive test for our back line, but yes it could be done.

That's you officially heard every single thing ever said, yes ?

Are you joking about their attack, just Griffiths ? He neither set up or scored last night, so there's clearly more to their attack than you're thinking. I never said anything about the midfield not being able to keep up with theirs, I said OF games are largely physical and they already have the advantage there. And like I said I think we would have a better chance of scoring this time.

Congratulations on never saying they would beat us though, really!! Congratulations! It obviously means a lot to you if you had to make it clear multiple times in your post.

Please point out to me where I said they would never beat us multiple times, and as I say neither I nor the Rangers fans I know would ever say that shower would beat the Rangers " comfortably ".I see you have made no comment about MW and DW looking in on such threads and seeing how the Rangers fans think they would fare against the scum.As far as their superstar forward line who are you or anyone else trying to kid,what was it last night Griffiths and who.Going on to their midfield as I said time and time again Brown and co especially Brown have been found out against footballers.If you are insinuating that brawlers with the physical strength will always beat footballers as you point out well have a look at teams who have footballers in the middle of the park, I did notice Xavier,Iniesta,Messi are all physical players aye right.Its your opinion and you are entitled to it .But I will stick to mine and perhaps that of loads more and believe that they will never beat us " comfortably" but as I say that's only my opinion.

No worse than we ended up after that dud gardener cunt sent us out to face up to them.

Hopefully next time our own captain won't cuddle them and have wee cosy chats off the pitch at half time too.

Reality: 3-2 them IMHO. Without the embarrassment of the last time.

Ajax were shite last night but them defending better than usual obviously played a massive part in that, they also looked better going forward and I wouldn't trust our defence at all against them.

We do play more eye-catching football though, in a poorer league.

I think the above is accurate. I too would worry about our defence. We require a good holding midfield player before we are ready - I can wait until next season. Having said all that, I would not be overly concerned if we had to play them

Please point out to me where I said they would never beat us multiple times, and as I say neither I nor the Rangers fans I know would ever say that shower would beat the Rangers " comfortably ".I see you have made no comment about MW and DW looking in on such threads and seeing how the Rangers fans think they would fare against the scum.As far as their superstar forward line who are you or anyone else trying to kid,what was it last night Griffiths and who.Going on to their midfield as I said time and time again Brown and co especially Brown have been found out against footballers.If you are insinuating that brawlers with the physical strength will always beat footballers as you point out well have a look at teams who have footballers in the middle of the park, I did notice Xavier,Iniesta,Messi are all physical players aye right.Its your opinion and you are entitled to it .But I will stick to mine and perhaps that of loads more and believe that they will never beat us " comfortably" but as I say that's only my opinion.

'I see you have made no comment about MWand DW looking in on such threads' :lol: why would they give a fuck about what I or anyone else thought about their chances against the scum ? :lol: Who used the word superstar to describe their attack ? Browns a shit footballer, yes, but since games against the scum are largely physical they would have a distinct advantage there, what is it about that you do not understand ? Seriously help me help you. i like the comment about Messi and co as if they have any kind of relevance what so ever to Rangers playing the scum in that type of game. Plus, and I can't stress this enough, I don't really care if you'd never say that they could beat us "comfortably" or not. If you're taking issue with that then that's your problem.

Ajax were shite last night but them defending better than usual obviously played a massive part in that, they also looked better going forward and I wouldn't trust our defence at all against them.

We do play more eye-catching football though, in a poorer league.

I think the above is accurate. I too would worry about our defence. We require a good holding midfield player before we are ready - I can wait until next season. Having said all that, I would not be overly concerned if we had to play them

Fair point,however I think you need to use the quote function a wee bit better mate :happy:

'I see you have made no comment about MWand DW looking in on such threads' :lol: why would they give a fuck about what I or anyone else thought about their chances against the scum ? :lol: Who used the word superstar to describe their attack ? Browns a shit footballer, yes, but since games against the scum are largely physical they would have a distinct advantage there, what is it about that you do not understand ? Seriously help me help you. i like the comment about Messi and co as if they have any kind of relevance what so ever to Rangers playing the scum in that type of game. Plus, and I can't stress this enough, I don't really care if you'd never say that they could beat us "comfortably" or not. If you're taking issue with that then that's your problem.

Because I think if they ever fucking did they would think it a sad day when a Rangers supporter says the team that they have built and are building would get beat comfortably by a shit scum team.You are the guy who reckons our defence couldn't cope against their attack, I ask you again Griffiths and who? you made the comment not me.The point I was making about Messi and co was that in any game the footballers will come out on top of the " battlers " just have a look at some recent results and you will see that Malmo,for example you might want to cast your mind back to when Rhys McCabe made a cunt out of the physical Mr Brown or did that not happen either. And I couldn't give a fuck either if some Rangers fan thinks that the scum would beat the team he supports and that W&W have built comfortably its not my problem but yours.tell you what why don't you voice your opinion as you are entitled to at the next home game and stand at the gates at the copland road and put up a banner with your opinion on it and see how many Rangers fans agree with you.Only an idea.

We'd give it a go but, i reckon we would lose 3-1. Our game works best when we control the ball and the midfield. We wouldn't be able to do this . We would have to play on the counter. Their midfield is too good rn

Hide it seboo ffs. the beast is ripping out ye.

We'd give it a go but, i reckon we would lose 3-1. Our game works best when we control the ball and the midfield. We wouldn't be able to do this . We would have to play on the counter. Their midfield is too good rn

You're a rabid bastard.

I bet you have a bath once a year whether you need it or not.

Because I think if they ever fucking did they would think it a sad day when a Rangers supporter says the team that they have built and are building would get beat comfortably by a shit scum team.You are the guy who reckons our defence couldn't cope against their attack, I ask you again Griffiths and who? you made the comment not me.The point I was making about Messi and co was that in any game the footballers will come out on top of the " battlers " just have a look at some recent results and you will see that Malmo,for example you might want to cast your mind back to when Rhys McCabe made a cunt out of the physical Mr Brown or did that not happen either. And I couldn't give a fuck either if some Rangers fan thinks that the scum would beat the team he supports and that W&W have built comfortably its not my problem but yours.tell you what why don't you voice your opinion as you are entitled to at the next home game and stand at the gates at the copland road and put up a banner with your opinion on it and see how many Rangers fans agree with you.Only an idea.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy fuck, what a roaster!!!