Colin Stein Wall Panel - Special Offer For R M Members

govanblue

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting from replies from about 8 members. If you asked me to reserve a brick, check your PMs!

Those of you who have replied to my PM can relax. Everything is tickety-boo. (tu)

In other news...

Ricksen Panel Members - If you want, you can collect your new and improved certificates at the Alloa game (7/11), or alternatively, we'll just post them out to you. (tu)

I'm still waiting from replies from about 8 members. If you asked me to reserve a brick, check your PMs!

Those of you who have replied to my PM can relax. Everything is tickety-boo. (tu)

In other news...

Ricksen Panel Members - If you want, you can collect your new and improved certificates at the Alloa game (7/11), or alternatively, we'll just post them out to you. (tu)

The Alloa game will be fine G B. (tu)

Hi mate

It's my sons tenth birthday a week on Monday. Something I'd love to do for him.

Do you still have bricks available ?

We do indeed mate, and I could guarantee his certificate would be posted out in time for his birthday. (tu)

The actual brick installation will take a bit longer though. :pipe:

PM me for full details. (tu)

In other news...

Will the office be open after the game to collect the new certificate?

In other news...

I went in about half one today girl said they were too busy and would post it out to me. Probably better option anyway, it was a bit wet for carrying it about.

I went in about half one today girl said they were too busy and would post it out to me. Probably better option anyway, it was a bit wet for carrying it about.

To be fair to them, I told them to hang on until I sorted the names into 2 lists, one for posting and one for collection - and then I was too busy to give them that info.

So we've decided it's easier to just post them all out again, and to hell with the postage costs! :P

Expect them in about a week. (tu)

Ricksen Panel - New Magic Certificates are now printed out.

Unfortunately, they've now run out of those hardbacked envelopes.

So as soon as they get some more (next week), they'll post everyone's certificates out to them.

I've now started taking payment for the Colin Stein panels. I'll PM the buyers at some point, but in the meantime if you'r ready to pay, just PM me. (tu)

An update from RDF - the Colin Stein Panel is selling much faster than they expected.

Therefore, we're going to have to speed up our order.

I've heard back from most of you, and received payment from some of you.

Hopefully the others will check their PMs soon.

• 4 weeks later...