Dundee Utd For The Drop?

State of these non entity's.

Saw the baldy bloke greeting last night, I toasted to his tears. Karma ya vile horrible bastarts.

WHo would have thought you would struggle after selling all your best players to the wean touchers :lol: 

Nothing but a pishy wee feeder club

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

State of these non entity's.

Saw the baldy bloke greeting last night, I toasted to his tears. Karma ya vile horrible bastarts.

WHo would have thought you would struggle after selling all your best players to the wean touchers :lol: 

Nothing but a pishy wee feeder club

Me too cracked open a bottle of chevas regal 18yr. Tasted even sweeter with their tears. 

2 hours ago, Shuggy said:

I googled around. They converted their bank loans to soft loans made with wealthy supporters a while back. So, unless these rich guys call in the loans, they're safe from creditors.

It's now down to whether they can reduce their high wage bill to fit the Championship without having to forcefully renegotiate contracts through adminstration.

You've got to laugh at this smug quote from Thompson in January 2015 when they were rolling in money from their player sales:

"It is all a long way away from the Armageddon forecast for Scottish football not too long ago."

Aye right, Stevie boy, Armageddon was only 16 months away but you didn't hear him coming over your loud bragging.

Original article: https://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/142162/dundee-united-chairman-stephen-thompson-hails-1-218m-profit/

BTW, £3.5M wage bill .... ooft!

If anyone is bored enough, this is a decent article on the state of their finances, it doesn't paint a very good picture of the Thompsons and these soft loans, bank loans at an interest rate of 3% exchanged for fan loans at an interest rate of 6%.

http://miltonsfootballfinance.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/dundee-united-financials.html

3 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

The unveiling, within the boundaries of Rangers Media rules, will take place

Immediately after the Sottish Cup Final 

It has been made clear to me that no nudity, no matter how tasteful is permitted on forum pages

Sorry but it will be pm only 

Hi, nice to meet you.