Wes Foderingham.

simon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but i'll disagree, he's a bombscare at a short pass and doesn't command his box. He's a good shot stopper but set pieces tear us apart and while you can blame the defenders, ultimately he should be commanding them.

He's learning his craft at our expense - fine in the championship but not in the SPFL.

You do realise that the SPFL is the full league system?

Sorry but i'll disagree, he's a bombscare at a short pass and doesn't command his box. He's a good shot stopper but set pieces tear us apart and while you can blame the defenders, ultimately he should be commanding them.

He's learning his craft at our expense - fine in the championship but not in the SPFL.

Biggest Load Of Shite Ever

If you honestly believe that then you don't pay much attention to our games, because that pish that you've just hit out of with is 100 % not true

Great keeper, he did make mistakes when he first started playing but I think that was just because the team was building together.

I think the fact that the ball could be kept away from him for a while but still be active enough to make a good save says allot for Wes.

Either way I prefer him to Cammy Bell.

We have conceded two goals from set pieces and they have both been 18 yard wonder volleys, how is wes supposed to do anything about that? Its the players responsibility to mark them, he cant run out 18 yards to catch it.

A half decent keeper would run out and diving heider it past the cantre circle.

I think it took him a while to settle. Looked very nervous in the first few games I saw him in. His kicking is fine if it's put to his left peg, but he's useless with his right. That's clear to see. In time he'll get better with his right, and hopefully he defenders will put it to his left where possible.

He's made a couple of top drawer saves the last few games. I think he'll turn out to be a star for us.

Outside of looking shady with re pass backs , off the top of my head , I can't think of any mistakes he's made.

Like others , the pass backs had me worried at the start , but he's come on leaps and bounds since then. Feel very confident with him between the sticks now.

He was the one player I was really excited about the most when we heard of all these new signings. He's a young talented guy and can see him only getting better. With a lot of these signings I don't expect them to be here during their peak, but the good thing is it hopefully means we'll get some good money for them if they don't stay.

Its easy to forget about him - and that's a good thing. Gets on with his job of being a good solid keeper. When he comes for a ball he gets it. Good shot stopper and very agile in smothering any rebound. I'm very impressed with the young man.

A love the big guy so does the mrs for some reason :blink: . Hes really good on the ball now and commands his box with ease and his shot stopping is great. Very hard to find a all round keeper these days and he showed great reactions and agility to get onto the ball after his save yesterday. Makes me feel at ease when the oppostion have corners as well.

He's a good solid goalkeeper. Said it when he signed from Swindon at the time, too. Seen him a lot on that Football League Show that's on after Match Of The Day and he impressed me a lot.

Hated hearing people getting on his case away at Hibs. I could see why with his kicking, but he's a young goalkeeper in his first game having to do a different style in regards to always passing the ball out of defence.

Glad he's starting to win people over now. He's a talent.

He's said numerous times in interviews that playing out from the back is something he's used to from his time at Swindon ?

He's said numerous times in interviews that playing out from the back is something he's used to from his time at Swindon

Must have been nerves his first couple of games coz he didn't look comfortable with back passes and now can't remember when the last time i had my head in my hands