*** R M Erskine Fund - November Fundraiser - Donate Here!

govanblue

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI.

Amongst the donations received so far, we've received 3 particularly nice donations from 3 Loyal Fund Members.

2 donations of £50

and 1 donation of £200

What can I say? :clap:

Except that we don't expect that from all of you! Your fiver still matters! :P

Well done to those donators :clap:

About 44 of our 227 members have already donated or pledged, but most members probably don't know the Fundraiser has started yet.

So I'll send a PM out some time next week, to all members who haven't yet donated.

That's a lot of PMs, so hopefully a lot more members will have donated by then, and save me some work. (tu)

In the meantime, a conservative estimate puts us at about £700 received, and £70 pledged (tu)

About 44 of our 227 members have already donated or pledged, but most members probably don't know the Fundraiser has started yet.

So I'll send a PM out some time next week, to all members who haven't yet donated.

That's a lot of PMs, so hopefully a lot more members will have donated by then, and save me some work. (tu)

In the meantime, a conservative estimate puts us at about £700 received, and £70 pledged (tu)

It is a lot of work G B but greatly appreciated by all us fund members and all the people who will benefit from the money raised (tu) I would imagine as you say many will see this thread over the next few days. (tu)