*** R M Erskine Fund - November Fundraiser - Donate Here!

govanblue

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I do a bit of secretarial for one of the fans' groups and the Bank of Scotland has seriously cocked up the administration of a bank account. I made a formal complaint and they agreed to pay compensation of £500 which the fan's group is happy to donate to Erskine. I’ve paid the 6% Paypal charges in addition.

To be fair to the Bank of Scotland the administration of community interest bank accounts is severely under resourced but I am assured that they will be giving this attention.

Hey ho Go Erskine.

So I do a bit of secretarial for one of the fan’s groups and the Bank of Scotland has seriously cocked up the administration of a bank account. I made a formal complaint and they agreed to pay compensation of £500 which the fan’s group is happy to donate to Erskine. I’ve paid the 6% Paypal charges in addition.

To be fair to the Bank of Scotland the administration of community interest bank accounts is severely under resourced but I am assured that they will be giving this attention.

Hey ho Go Erskine.

(tu)(tu)(tu)

Well done mate, and very generous indeed from the fan's group as it couldn't go to a better cause.

:uk:

So I do a bit of secretarial for one of the fans' groups and the Bank of Scotland has seriously cocked up the administration of a bank account. I made a formal complaint and they agreed to pay compensation of £500 which the fan's group is happy to donate to Erskine. I’ve paid the 6% Paypal charges in addition.

Hey ho Go Erskine.

Awesome!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please pass on our thanks to your Fans' Group, and assure them that their donation will be well used. (tu)

We have already allocated £500 towards the Erskine Christmas Dinner Celebrations (£100 for each of the 5 Homes)

So I reckon we should add your £500 towards that, and now each Home will have £200. :thumbup:

(that's a lot of Christmas Crackers!)

Oh and Well Done Bank Of Scotland, for making things right. :thumbup:

Awesome!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please pass on our thanks to your Fans' Group, and assure them that their donation will be well used. (tu)

We have already allocated £500 towards the Erskine Christmas Dinner Celebrations (£100 for each of the 5 Homes)

So I reckon we should add your £500 towards that, and now each Home will have £200. :thumbup:

(that's a lot of Christmas Crackers!)

Oh and Well Done Bank Of Scotland, for making things right. :thumbup:

Why not just make this an extra "October Fundraiser" and start again in November for the usual "November Fundraiser"?

Hey ho Go Erskine.

:clap:

Hey ho Go Erskine.

Just checking that this wasn't a dream. :pipe:

Update:

We ran into a bit of a problem with our wheelchair ticketing arrangements for Tuesday night.

I won't bore you with the details (Bloody Health & Safety!! :p20: )

but the bottom line is that we've been refunded our £120 for our 6 tickets, and our wheelchair party will instead watch the game for free from the Ibrox Suite.

Win Win. :thumbup:

Thanks to Rangers Hospitality for going above and beyond - as always!. :21:

Update:

We ran into a bit of a problem with our wheelchair ticketing arrangements for Tuesday night.

I won't bore you with the details (Bloody Health & Safety!! :p20: )

but the bottom line is that we've been refunded our £120 for our 6 tickets, and our wheelchair party will instead watch the game for free from the Ibrox Suite.

Win Win. :thumbup:

Thanks to Rangers Hospitality for going above and beyond - as always!. :21:

:clap::clap::clap: Well done RH.

With kind words from yourself of course, moving negotiations in the desired direction. :lol:

So far, 56 of our 228 members have made a donation for the November Fundraiser.

I'll eventually send a PM to all members who haven't donated, letting them know the November Fundraiser has started (a month earlier than planned)

I don't fancy sending 172 PMs out - so hopefully a few more members will have donated before I get to that point. :P

:clap::clap::clap: Well done RH.

With kind words from yourself of course, moving negotiations in the desired direction. :lol:

Actually, in this case, it was entirely Rangers' good work.

Even I'm not brazen enough to ask for a full refund, plus complimentary upgraded tickets! :P

They had already arranged the solution, before they even told me there was a problem. (tu)

Actually, in this case, it was entirely Rangers' good work.

Even I'm not brazen enough to ask for a full refund, plus complimentary upgraded tickets! :P

They had already arranged the solution, before they even told me there was a problem. (tu)

:thumbup:

I have no doubts about that mate, but with your reputation as an avid speculator, and having an instinct second only to a bloodhound, for a good bargain, i assumed you were involved in the glorious outcome.

The plus part in your post leads me to think you are slightly playing down your involvement in the outcome, as I have no doubt your reputation precedes you, and RH were wise to prepare an alternative arrangement.

In my defence I did thank them also, and think it was a marvellous gesture on behalf of the Club, but ....... in the words of that olden but golden song ......if not for you ....... etc. :P

I rest my case your honour. :sherlock:

... as I have no doubt your reputation precedes you, and RH were wise to prepare an alternative arrangement.

:lol:

That's probably more likely - some sort of Pre-emptive Pestering Posterior-Pain Prevention Plan that they can roll out whenever they need to. :D