Sam Allardyce New Sunderland Manager

TopCat

He's the best chance they have of staying up.

Puts more pressure on Newcastle I think.

In the past haven't minded Newcastle but given events over last few years I want them relegated, also McLaren is a prize throbber. He's the perfect example of how bad managers keep getting jobs regardless of previous results and performances.

Mon the Mackems!!

He's the best chance they have of staying up.

Puts more pressure on Newcastle I think.

In the past haven't minded Newcastle but given events over last few years I want them relegated, also McLaren is a prize throbber. He's the perfect example of how bad managers keep getting jobs regardless of previous results and performances.

Mon the Mackems!!

I used to feel sorry for Newcastle fans and after all the crap we put up with from Ashley and his cockney mafia I probably still should but I'm friends with a few Newcastle fans on Facebook and they are never happy.

For years it's been Hughton out, Pardew out, Carver out and they are already starting with the McLaren out talk.

They just seem to have unrealistic aims and ideas well above their station so its hard to feel sympathy for them when they hound every manager out because they feel they should be a top four or a top six club.

Their squad isn't half as bad as some people make out. Their summer signings were actually quite decent. I think they'll stay up now, big sam will make them difficult to beat and strong at home, and that's basically what they need

There's a couple of decent players among them but on the whole I think their squad is pretty awful.

Any team who has to choose two centre backs and your options are Brown, O'Shea, Coates or Kaboul is going to be struggling.

There's a couple of decent players among them but on the whole I think their squad is pretty awful.

Any team who has to choose two centre backs and your options are Brown, O'Shea, Coates or Kaboul is going to be struggling.

Even if they were allowed to play all 4 they'd be struggling!

The club is rotten, too many players coasting it while taking a big wage. Needs gutted.

O'shea, the most ovepaid, over rated player on the planet. I've watched him in their defeats, he was rank, lazy and just doesn't give a fuck.

How much have shite clubs like Sunderland made over the years from Sky for being cannon fodder?

Yeah, it's sickening when you think about what we get in comparison.

If we had the money EPL clubs get from SKY we wouldn't be in the mess we've been in these past 3 seasons.