• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• born a blue nose

• Dan Deacon

• Brian Fantana

• Sparkle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was flicking through a food magazine earlier and noticed this - Glad to see this meal get the recognition it deserves tbh, well done Scotty.

Looks like a wooden spoon mate.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Goldson said:

Is that fat bastard "chef" from Perth still around? Last time I saw him he was flipping burgers in McDonald's. Seen him dripping sweat over my food so i threw the burger at him and he caught it in his mouth like a dog. 

Remember it well. You still playing cricket?

Goldson likes this
23 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I nearly liked your pic till I saw cucumber...Cucumber is wrong with Scrambled Egg. Avacado and Smoked Salmon I could agree with.  

Eggs look fairly decent though. 

Something I picked up in Copenhagen - they also had smoked slices of lamb with it too. Absolutely with on the avocado and smoked salmon, absolute classics, I wasn't sure about the cucumber to start with to be honest, and to make it work it has to be sliced thinner than my interest in a @HuistraHairDopost. 

Eggs were slightly overcooked for my liking; morning rush before work sadly.

Chives were the highlight. 

2 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Something I picked up in Copenhagen - they also had smoked slices of lamb with it too. Absolutely with on the avocado and smoked salmon, absolute classics, I wasn't sure about the cucumber to start with to be honest, and to make it work it has to be sliced thinner than my interest in a @HuistraHairDopost. 

Triggered 

TheFamousPigeon likes this
4 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Never had slices of smoked lamb before chum. Must talk to chef at the club about this. 

5 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I think it was the weekend you were away on the Volvo Ocean Race with the team. They brought René in from NOMA again; classic one.

The modulus of this new carbon fibre material blend has brought us to a new level. Really optimistic of the win in the next one. 👍