Games At Ibrox

d_mcewan

Yes the goalie certainly did speed up once we scored and did anyone not notice his kick out at oduwa? Right on the final whistle then sprinted off the park.....

Surely if this has been caught on camera then retrospective action must be taken.

I did notice the commotion but i was in the club deck at the opposite end so couldn't make out what was happening.

The ball boys aren't allowed to jump over the hoardings in case they get hurt mate. It's up to the players to collect the ball if its on the grass.

Seems to leave it wide open to away teams time wasting, possibly have ball boys inside (if allowed by sfa rules?) and outside the hoardings?

think the refs should be a bit stricter. even if it's us that's doing it. it's not just annoying for players but the crowd too.

just add the time they waste to extra time or give them a yellow card.

anyway, as if the refs would do that.

I think the first thing we need to do is get ball boys who actually get the ball !! Every single game it's the players who run half the field to collect it, with only one ball as well it takes time for them to notice.

We used to have youngsters around 12-14 who would retrieve the ball but now it looks like 8-10 year olds and they day dream, think I have seen them get the ball once particularly round the Govan, Broomie and Copland side due to the boards.

Make a gap, give the ball boys a ball each and tell them to pay attention !!