Sitting In The Other End

rossburns1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done this at Arsenal away to Monaco back in March lucky for us my mate had got us tickets sitting with the ultras ? We just stood at the back couple people were cheering when Arsenal scored and there was some punches thrown etc but not that bad if you keep yourself to yourself

Done this at Arsenal away to Monaco back in March lucky for us my mate had got us tickets sitting with the ultras We just stood at the back couple people were cheering when Arsenal scored and there was some punches thrown etc but not that bad if you keep yourself to yourself

Surely Monaco fans get their butlers to throw their punches for them?

UEFA Cup final, got moved by cops to Rangers end after the cunts wanted to lynch me :)

Done it at Ibrox against scum fc when they used to get half the main stand. Lasted until half time....never tried again.

The things you do.

Sitting in with the taigs would have been fucking brutal.

Sitting in with the taigs would have been fucking brutal.

That's why I only lasted until half time. Couldn't shout and to make things worse they scored and went in 1 up. I know a few guys that have done it from both sides to be fair.

Never again, plus I'm too old for a fight now :)

couldn't do it myself. when ranger's score i will celebrate and nothing is gonna stop me. doing so while surrounded by that lot or while sitting among rival supporters wouldn't be such a great idea. and if someone even just said something about our team then i'd need to hit back.

even the thought of sitting there silently...nope. i'll just pay and watch it on Ranges.tv if I can't get a seat among fellow bears.

Unaccebtable

Admin

My first time ever at the piggery, 1974, my old man and I were in their stand with tickets we got from a tarrier as the Bears won 2-1 with goals from Ian "Ted" McDougall and Bomber Jackson. Managed to sit on our hands and got away with it.

Tried it again in the early 80s,with my mates, too pished to keep quiet and nearly caused a riot.

I did it at the old piggery back in April 1989 when we beat them 2-1. I was standing on the opposite side of the jungle directly in line with the penalty spot and I could see all the Bears giving it laldy at the other end of the park. I'm fucked if I know how I ever got out of there alive especially when Joe Miller missed a late penalty for them and I cheered like fuck as I ran like the wind out of the ground.

I wouldn't do it again,especially in the current climate. :pipe:

Done it many times in the old days. Needs must.

The only time it kicked off was at Fir Park in a cup game. We were 2-1 down when Juke Box equalised right in front of us in stoppage time. The three of us went mental and we had to smack our way to the exit,helped by a steward who was also a Bluenose.

only done it once - at Easter Road in the 04/05 season. we won 1-0 with a Prso penalty, think Novo was sent off early on. I live in Edinburgh so I'm used to the bigoted junkie bastards, but wasn't a nice experience all the same.

a Bear also in the home end made a superb video from that game: