*** The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread ***

Tav and Wallace will be key both in attack and defence.

If both are on song we will win something to spare, if not then it will be tough.

Both have great engines and hibs wont cope if they are flying.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I think Hibs will employ 5 across the middle to try and nullify our full backs threat.

Our midfield trio will be pivotal.

Going defensive change of formation just for Junkie FC, get a grip ffs.

We just need to get back on form from the start of the season and take our chances, I see a few goals in this game hopefully we score more.

Going for a 3-1 Rangers but it will be tight right to the end.

Going defensive change of formation just for Junkie FC, get a grip ffs.

We just need to get back on form from the start of the season and take our chances, I see a few goals in this game hopefully we score more.

Going for a 3-1 Rangers but it will be tight right to the end.

Agree with this. As MW says we need only worry about ourselves. Im pretty sure if the Gers play to the potential they are capable of we will beat Hivs on Sunday.

Depends who scores the first goal. If they get one early, I think they will sit back and try to defend the lead and we will win 3-1. If we score first, game over 4-0, 4-1. As long as it's not 0-0 at 80 minutes (when either side could nick it) we should win.

Not going for my usual 11-0 this week as I think we might have a tighter game.

Wuss :P . Get the fucking bet on.

Not sure what team I'd select. I'd like to see things freshened up a bit but at the same time I don't want to change a winning forumla (even if we've been scraping it a bit)

Would like to see Law come in for this game but not at the expense of Halliday or Holt.

I have to say we didn't handle it that greatly when St mirren came at us hopefully we will be a lot better against hibs

It's good to get a wee reminder that if we don't go about our business in the correct manner we can be hurt. 3 points and a lesson in concentration, not bad. You could see Fod has no problems.