*** The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread ***

Like MW I was disappointed by the result but not the performance, could have, and should have scored at least 2 from 3 in the second half.

Wilson was by far the poorest player in blue, and Tav was well below his best. As for the performance over the last 3 or 4 games, yes its dipped, but that was always going to happen, and only the deluded or hard of thinking believed that the title could be won on the 1st day in November.

This is true

Watched us make a mistake they would make 2

Was surprised how shit hibs were

Gifted them goals, we were bossing it like fuck after we equalised, sucker punched at a set play

They got forward a lot quicker leaving Tav way upfield either not able or couldn't be arsed to get back

Like MW I was disappointed by the result but not the performance, could have, and should have scored at least 2 from 3 in the second half.

Wilson was by far the poorest player in blue, and Tav was well below his best. As for the performance over the last 3 or 4 games, yes its dipped, but that was always going to happen, and only the deluded or hard of thinking believed that the title could be won on the 1st day in November.

Probably was not the best game to bring Wilson back into the side after being injured. We needed everyone to be match fit and mentally switched on. We still should have won if we had taken our chances.

I can see this coming down to heads to heads. Can't see them dropping points anytime soon.

They are far more likely to drop points than we are. They played at peak today and shaded it because of our errors.

Tough one to take but it's football. The best team does not always win on the day.

They are far more likely to drop points than we are. They played at peak today and shaded it because of our errors.

Tough one to take but it's football. The best team does not always win on the day.

Agreed by all accounts Hibs have been lucky to get wins against Falkirk and Raith recently and we let them take 3 points today. When we play the at Ibrox on the 28th December the gap between us will be bigger than 5 points.

MW needs to change his tune, just a wee bit mind you as we dominate games, but are unable to score.

This trying to walk the ball into the net is shite and is obviously not working. We need more shots and crosses into the box and for that to work we need a decent striker. Then again, the ones we've got aren't too bad, we just stick to the same old trying to walk the ball in.

Wilson was terrible and I'd be happy to see him go. I never wanted him here again anyway.

Tav was terrible and his role as goal scorer seems to have gone to his head. Concentrate on the basics man.

Zelamen is, quite simply and waste of space and the sooner he fucks off back to Arsenal, the better. The guy can't pass the ball, which is pretty important in the game of football.

Overall, there was a fair share of bad passing today and I sometimes think these players believe all the hype. This is the Scottish Championship Division and it needs better than todays performance to win it.

Probably was not the best game to bring Wilson back into the side after being injured. We needed everyone to be match fit and mentally switched on. We still should have won if we had taken our chances.

I thought Wilson was fit enough, but his concentration and distribution of the ball was very poor. He's also a big fan of the 60 yard ball over the top, and down the channel to nobody in particular!

I'm not ready to give up on him yet, but he needs to put in some big performances before the end of the season, if not, he will be a bit part player for the remainder of his career at Ibrox

We were by far the better side a blind man could see that , cant believe we lost it. Clark is never going to be good enough and Wilson should never have been resigned , the guy was never any good.

We need another young striker and we have to put chances away , on another day this could have been another 6

MW needs to change his tune, just a wee bit mind you as we dominate games, but are unable to score.This trying to walk the ball into the net is shite and is obviously not working. We need more shots and crosses into the box and for that to work we need a decent striker. Then again, the ones we've got aren't too bad, we just stick to the same old trying to walk the ball in.Wilson was terrible and I'd be happy to see him go. I never wanted him here again anyway.Tav was terrible and his role as goal scorer seems to have gone to his head. Concentrate on the basics man.Zelamen is, white simply and waste of space and the sooner he fucks off back to Arsenal, the better. The guy can't pass the ball, which is pretty important in the game of football.Overall, there was a fair share of bad passing today and I sometimes think these players believe all the hype. This is the Scottish Championship Division and it needs better than todays performance to win it.

Agree with a lot of that, too much fannying about around their box. The passing isn't as sharp or accurate, or maybe teams are closing us down better. And fuck knows how McKay got 90 minutes.

Agree with a lot of that, too much fannying about around their box. The passing isn't as sharp or accurate, or maybe teams are closing us down better. And fuck knows how McKay got 90 minutes.

McKays been getting away with it for weeks , would like to see Walsh replace him.

Don't see Wilson starting again for at least a good few weeks, he's fucking awful. Oduwa's marking for the 2nd goal was woeful as well. Should start Shiels ahead of Zelalem.

No disrespect to the lad, but he just isn't good enough and as slow as a week in the jail. One for moving on I think.

Can't believe we changed the system and started 352, for Warburton to change back to 433 when he made the double sub he knows he got it wrong. Should of stuck to what we were used to and what has been winning us games.

Tavernier, Wilson, Halliday and Clark were all shite today. Need to up our game next time out against Alloa as a few posters have said, they've seen this result coming.

Said pre match we needed to be strong defensively, we weren't.

Said we had to keep tabs on Cummings, we didn't.

Said we need to take our chances, we didn't.

Win that today and it was finished. At 1-1 I thought only one team was going to win and it wasn't Hibs.

Didn't fancy our chances of winning when I first seen the line-up.

Bad performances have become a bit of a habit and we need to get out of it quickly.

Hopefully we've learned that next time we go and play them at our own game and not changing everything we've worked at all season to play against a lesser team than us.