Delia You Wanker

rab wilson

You have had a free run and admit that you are now a selling club.you compare our position to yours, brought on by your poisonous club , and a league cup defeat to St Johnstone.I hate the fact you sit there and cast your opinion on us .rangers are 8n the championship and look at them.

Well ronny, you just admitted what you have won means fuck all, and all you will win means fuck all, cos you don't have to meet us 4 times per season.dirty cheating fenian bastards.know your place.hope you have to give the Boaby several times for your job.

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He mentioned us in a rant that had nothing to do with us.

What I got from that is he knows we're the biggest club in Scotland and knows we're heading in the right direction.

I'm surprised the tarriers aren't raging for him mentioning a club that's only been around 3 years

He mentioned us in a rant that had nothing to do with us.

What I got from that is he knows we're the biggest club in Scotland and knows we're heading in the right direction.

I'm surprised the tarriers aren't raging for him mentioning a club that's only been around 3 years

We are far bigger than the filth ever will be and that is without the horrific things they have done as a club from messing with kids all the way to glorifying terrorism against their own nation

Deny and deflect whilst bringing us into it shows he an erse by trying to get kudos for being shite as its everyone else's fault. A new Kevin Keegan moment that we can enjoy for years to come.

Funny as fuck and can't wait for more of it :)