Delia You Wanker

rab wilson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC Scotland tonight. Started his rant for about 5 seconds then fast forward to his nonsense about us then fast forward to the last seconds.

This.

Hope somebody has to his to post, funny as fuck. Should be a bears den sticky on its own.

We are far bigger than the filth ever will be and that is without the horrific things they have done as a club from messing with kids all the way to glorifying terrorism against their own nation

We are coming back mate. Normal service will be resumed and I couldnt give a flying fuck about their implosion over it.

We are never finished. Ever. We are who we are without them not because of them. Fuck them.

I wish my old man was here to see our resurgence. Especially the football way play.

Well he never left anyone out, even had a sly dig at the Scotland team for not qualifying for the Euros. Does he not notice how many of his own players, including his captain, play for Scotland?

There's something about this guy that's not right, apart from the obvious.

We are coming back mate. Normal service will be resumed and I couldnt give a flying fuck about their implosion over it.

We are never finished. Ever. We are who we are without them not because of them. Fuck them.

I wish my old man was here to see our resurgence. Especially the football way play.

We will win the league next year i think we are far better than they are in every possible way.

You're dad would have been so proud of how we are going about our business as a club now as would my dear auld pappy who made me a Bear.

He has a budget of twenty times his nearest rival and hes falling apart. He looked weak and pathetic in his interview after the Molde game. Said it before he could never go head to head with a manager like Walter and wouldnt be able to handle the heat of an equal OF battle. He is a spineless shell of a man and sadly for us he wont be around when we come into the Premiership.

1 Get him telt Rab

2 Delia can't cope

3 He is as obsessed with us as the rest of the Bheasts

4 He knows the league is meaningless

5 He is scared of us

6 We are coming back

7 It was funny as fuck.

They are where they are cause they deserve to be. Serves them right for kicking the Bear.

As far as I'm aware he genuinely mentioned us out of the blue :lol: why ? :lol:

If it's ever been obvious a taig manager is feeling the pressure it's now. Lovely. Keep it up, Ronny ya stroke victim cunt,

Exactly. His point wasn't ever relevant. Just a deflection of the mess he's in.