Defo no reason to panic. However, a good time to talk about our flaws. Danny Wilson being one and the fact we have been needing another striker since day 1..many disagreed when we were pumping shitty teams by 4-5 goals but it's so glaringly obvious we need someone else up there who can put the ball in the net.

Still, we did play some good stuff in the second half and really should of been a couple of goals to the good. If that's the best opposition we will play this season, I am not worried.

Always gonna be gutted dropping our first points after that kind of run. Maybe the players wont feel as much pressure now and go back to expressing themselves and pumping teams 5-0

Can't se that happening for the simple reason teams are playing 10 behind the ball against us. Even today it was like that at times

Apart from a dodgy first 20 mins, we were easily the better team.

Easily had enough chances to win that. Could've been 3-1 up after 15 mins of the 2nd half.

If we were obviously outplayed or well beaten, I'd start to get worried.

But we didn't, though we have to be much more clinical.

Disappointed, but no where near the feeling of last Season after a McCoist team performance when getting beat.

No need whatsoever to panic or to make lame ass taig like excuses as was attempted by an infrequent poster on another thread...We do need to strengthen and I am confident Warburton knows who he wants and the players we have now will have to dust themselves down and fight back. All guns blazing next weekend..That is The Rangers Way..

Can understand some Bears wanting to vent their frustration and anger after losing a game we shouldn't have, especially against our 'closest' rivals for the title, but we will still win this league easily in the end.

Having said that, if I saw a Hivs fan outside my window right now (and I was a few years younger) I'd be oot the door to vent my anger in a slightly more physical way. :lol: