*** The Official Rangers Vs Alloa Athletic Match Thread ***

GlasgowsBlue

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical, the one game I miss and the general consensus seems to be it was a very entertaining performance!

Are there any highlights floating about anywhere?

Hi Tina,

Welcome to the forum!

There seems to be a problem with your profile picture, it isn't showing up for any of us, can you try uploading it again.

Typical, the one game I miss and the general consensus seems to be it was a very entertaining performance!

Are there any highlights floating about anywhere?

First half we were great despite a couple of defensive lapses, second half we never really got out of second gear. If we had went for it second half I reckon we could have scored 7 or 8 easily.

Think we saw more of Zelalem because we had a ref who was in control of the game.

Agreed. Ref was ok today, missed a tug on Zelalem's jersey in the box in the first half but that apart he allowed Zelalem to play, love the way he can find that bit of space around him and his awareness is excellent , still think the raith game was his best for us but he was very decent today.

Game was done as a contest after 15 minutes, had a training match feel at times.

Really enjoyed that today. Not getting carried away given the standard of the opponents but very pleased. It was nice to get the fourth goal as a goalless second half might have taken the shine off a bit.

For me we got back to trusting the system and focusing on the performance, rather than being apprehensive to keep a winning run of games going.

Great performance from the lads today. Felt we were much better with the ball than we have been for a while(excluding the first 15 mins of 2nd half vs hibs last week)

Can see us kicking on now that we've learned it's not gonna be alright just going through the motions. Consistency will be our biggest challenge this season.

Waggy salutes west enclosure after he scores,brilliant. That's got to be our best starting eleven apart from Zaleem maybe. Does anybody think we will be able to offload DAnny Wilson The boy just ain't up to task here

What? :D

Zelalem was one of the best players on that pitch today.