• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes

Tav Ball Kiernan Wallace

Zel Halliday Holt

Oduwa Waghorn Mckay

Looking forward to this, seems an age since I was at Ibrox.

Me too Raith was the last game I managed to get to. Work, weddings, and my Aussie Rules commitments have kept me away. Well up for this. Not even drinking the night so I am in fine fettle for a session tomorrow.

expect nothing less than 5-0. really need a good beating. start a new winning run and try forget all about the shite that has reappeared off the pitch for a while. need another 3 points to get us closer to getting the fuck out this league.

Me too Raith was the last game I managed to get to. Work, weddings, and my Aussie Rules commitments have kept me away. Well up for this. Not even drinking the night so I am in fine fettle for a session tomorrow.

QOS for me, but missed the Falkirk game as I was in New York.

I'm no that keen, think I'll still sink one or two beverages this eve and should manage to be in the pink for a few tomorrow :)

Thank Christ this game is coming up soon. I'm not too bothered about the score line so long as we win. I'm looking fo a little more imagination in breaking teams down in the final1/3, Oduwa running past players and Zelalem moving the ball more quickly. I also hope to see defenders dealing better with the rout 1/set piece scenarios that cost us most of the goals against.

expect nothing less than 5-0. really need a good beating. start a new winning run and try forget all about the shite that has reappeared off the pitch for a while. need another 3 points to get us closer to getting the fuck out this league.

So if we win 4-0 tomorrow, you won't be happy?

First game since the Falkirk game at home last month for me. It would be really good if we could put in a performance that sends a message out to the rest of the league.

I'd go with:

Wes

Tav Kiernan Ball Wallace

Zelalem Halliday Holt

Oduwa Waghorn McKay

I know Zelalem has not been at the level he once was since coming back from international duty but the boy has talent and a game against Alloa at home which should be a comfortable win might be what he needs to get some confidence back into his play.

Looking at the betting from Ladbrokes for this match and the odds are shite.

4-0 @ 6/1

5-0 @ 9/1

6-0 @ 14/1

I fancied 5-0, but you don't get much back from a £1 bet.

Then again, I've won sfa for some time now, so maybe I'll just go with the gut feeling.