Another Trust Initiative

Frankie

Over the summer, as well as their usual commitment to the fans, the Trust enjoy helping those less fortunate than us. Last week, we helped raise over £1000 for the family of Bobby Shearer and we also have other charity initiatives in place.

This year the RST are proud to introduce a new tribute badge dedicated to all great servicemen and women throughout the years.

usethisoneqi3.jpg

You can now pre-order your badges from the following link...

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/poppybadges.html

:)

Is there less fortunate than us at the moment and the past few years

Nobody gets anything fae me unless the bearz are doing well :classier_than_pipeguy:

Nobody gets anything fae me unless the bearz are doing well :classier_than_pipeguy:

I bet you remember all those lost in some way fishy! No way a proud brit like yourself would not buy a poppy for rememberance! ;)

I bet you remember all those lost in some way fishy! No way a proud brit like yourself would not buy a poppy for rememberance! ;)

silence from fishy, how unusual

silence from fishy, how unusual

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Another belter of an idea..

Will this be done every year with a new design Frankie ?

I can imagine some tight gits dusting them down and wearing them next year :D

Thanks for the continued support so far guys.

I'd imagine we will design a new badge each season and make them part of a collection for all bears (young and old) to buy and raise money for our forces heroes.

More great news about the project tonight is that legendary Rangers hardman Harold Davis has agreed to become patron of the scheme. Harry said he's "finds it a great pleasure to be asked by the 'Gers support to help them help others in such a wonderful tribute. I give you 100 % support for the cause."

More great news about the project tonight is that legendary Rangers hardman Harold Davis has agreed to become patron of the scheme. Harry said he's "finds it a great pleasure to be asked by the 'Gers support to help them help others in such a wonderful tribute. I give you 100 % support for the cause."

Great stuff. Harold Davis is one of those guys, with The Rhino, Woodburn, Corky etc, that my Dad will mention once he stops laughing, having heard a current footballer described as a 'hard man'.

Sort of guy that doesn't open doors, just walks through them without noticing them.

Great stuff. Harold Davis is one of those guys, with The Rhino, Woodburn, Corky etc, that my Dad will mention once he stops laughing, having heard a current footballer described as a 'hard man'.

Sort of guy that doesn't open doors, just walks through them without noticing them.

Indeed mate. Also fought and was badly injured in the Korean War.... A true inspiration.

• 1 month later...