Sweep Sweep In Full Effect

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very true but I don't believe they ever bombed the Irish republic

Sorry mate but what I meant was folk who veiwed their nationality as descended from the republican south. I just struggle with their rational, playing devils advocate how can you possibly view that as a political statement ?

Fair play to this rag but still no mention why there's no poppies on the shirts. cunts

There's no poppies on Celtic's shirts, because Celtic fans demanded "bloodstained" poppies not be placed upon their beloved Green and Shite.

They are scum of the earth, and I hope they succumb to some sort of freak accident which wipes out a full Celtic Park, and then sends the whole stadium to the ground in bits. Although, I must admit I know that'll never happen... a full Celtic park.

Surely the whole of the football community should demand the tims be held accountable for the shame they bring on this sacred day . That they proclaim to be an inclusive club is an embarrassment,they are a narrow minded bitter Irish club who happen to play in Scotland and the so called majority of good fans who ignore this behaviour are actually condoning this behaviour,shamefully.

There's no poppies on Celtic's shirts, because Celtic fans demanded "bloodstained" poppies not be placed upon their beloved Green and Shite.

They are scum of the earth, and I hope they succumb to some sort of freak accident which wipes out a full Celtic Park, and then sends the whole stadium to the ground in bits. Although, I must admit I know that'll never happen... a full Celtic park.

*bloostained

Sorry mate but what I meant was folk who veiwed their nationality as descended from the republican south. I just struggle with their rational, playing devils advocate how can you possibly view that as a political statement ?

I think we're singing from the same sheet.

Badly put but my point was the plastic paddies don't see themselves as part of the U.K.

Their republic was never bombed so why should they remember the fallen even though they probably had relations killed

I wasn't having a go at your post

I think we're singing from the same sheet.

Badly put but my point was the plastic paddies don't see themselves as part of the U.K.

Their republic was never bombed so why should they remember the fallen even though they probably had relations killed

I wasn't having a go at your post

Yes crossed wires R, I meant when Clydebank was being bombed did they think that they were trying to miss areas where folk who saw themselves as Irish. We are of the same opinion here, there does not seem to be any kind of justifiable logic.

Anyway we shall never forget them

"Significant Element" and "Sizeable Section" are not just 2/3 of the cunts. Just do something about it. Anybody got the balls???

That was changed to "tiny minority" in a later report where their manager condemned them.

PR sweep sweep swinging into motion.

I see Delilah has called them out (tu)

Being Norwegian Deila will no doubt be aware of the many sufferings his country suffered under the Nazi's,so it really must make him shake his head in disbelief. And how any Englishman can represent this vile club beggars belief. Iv'e seen people advocate point deductions and such like but i honestly don't think even that would stop these single brain cell automaton's.

A club like no other. How fu**ing true is that?

Was reading the BBC report. Nothing on this. Not even a hint.

Compare to us playing Hibs and Chris McGlaughlin mentioning our fans before the match itself.

But hey, maybe Bluepeter9 is right - we are all just 'paranoid Protestants'

Was reading the BBC report. Nothing on this. Not even a hint.

Compare to us playing Hibs and Chris McGlaughlin mentioning our fans before the match itself.

But hey, maybe Bluepeter9 is right - we are all just 'paranoid Protestants'

Talking of the BBC...

I missed the start of Sportscene on the British Broadcasting Corporation 2 (Scotland) channel last night. I missed the start of Sportscene but was in time to see our game. There was nothing at all, no mention, no commentary, no pictures from Ibrox of the club and fans paying their respects. They didn't even show the players showing their respects at the centre circle before kick-off like they used to. At the end of the game though the dafty in the chair (name escapes me) did manage to bring up title stripping though...

Fast forward to the start of Match of the Day (not produced in Scotland) shown immediately after Sportscene on the same channel...the British Broadcasting Corporation 2. Their opening sequences was a word from the host and then a "tour" of all the grounds where players, staff and fans were impeccably observing the silence and paying their respects.

Like I said, I missed the start of Sportscene on British Broadcasting Corporation 2 (Scotland). Did I also miss the similar "tour" of Scottish grounds? Is my suspicious mind going into overdrive? Am I a paranoid proddy?

Another empty threat from their board. Say it is a 'handful' of fans as their board suggest. Then why do they pander to them?

if the club had any respect they would wear the poppies on the shirts. It's as simple as that but they pander to the bigoted element of their support which is large portion and they won't do it as it will affect shirt sales.

A vile club from top to bottom.

It's all well and good saying it's a minority but the song in which they continuously sing during these minute's silence "Aidan Mcanespie" is sung by their whole support right after the whistle goes. They all hold these beliefs against Britain, it's just the majority can sit through a minute without doing anything.

If you watch the video an Aberdeen fan took of them last year during the silence it would make you sick, the guy is right next to their support and they're all heard clear as day being the scumbags that they are

Being Norwegian Deila will no doubt be aware of the many sufferings his country suffered under the Nazi's,so it really must make him shake his head in disbelief. And how any Englishman can represent this vile club beggars belief. Iv'e seen people advocate point deductions and such like but i honestly don't think even that would stop these single brain cell automaton's.

A club like no other. How fu**ing true is that?

Not to mention the Israeli players that join them who have to look at Palestine flags being waved. They are the dregs of society.

They should be banned from taking supporters away from home on Remembrance Sunday. End of problem.

If they want to give the rebel songs big licks during the silence, boo, turn their backs, scrawl some dyslexic slogan across their Maw's bedsheets then they can do it at Parkhead in their own fucking midden of bigotry.

Sick of these cunts.