Sebo said having his girlfriend over this season will help him succeed

Sebo is rippin the pesh oot RFC :pipegreen:

I wouldnt say that.He obviously gives 100%.If he was seen to be not trying I'd say that.Alas,he has no finishing ability to go with the effort :craphead:

He tries like feck but he is feckin useless thats why he is rippin the pesh oot uz noo

Sebo is rippin the pesh oot RFC :pipegreen:

I wouldnt say that.He obviously gives 100%.If he was seen to be not trying I'd say that.Alas,he has no finishing ability to go with the effort :craphead:

He tries like feck but he is feckin useless thats why he is rippin the pesh oot uz noo

I don't see how you come to that conclusion.He is giving 100%,that's all he can give.He's not good enough yeah,thats down to PLG who signed him.

id love for him to be a top scorer this season or at least higher than any celtic player, and all the celtic fans with sebo on their top can have a great GIRFUY

A jist wish he wid GTF.....heez an embarresment

id love for him to be a top scorer this season or at least higher than any celtic player, and all the celtic fans with sebo on their top can have a great GIRFUY

McCoist was an embarrassment 83/84 and 84/85 seasons but i bet everyone is glad we kept him.

Remember when he came back from Milan after the embarrassing header after Redford hit the bar......."ALLY ALLY GET TAE FUCK " WERE THE CRIES.

Trust the manager to say whether he is good enough or no but slagging the player is not right.

McCoist was an embarrassment 83/84 and 84/85 seasons but i bet everyone is glad we kept him.

Remember when he came back from Milan after the embarrassing header after Redford hit the bar......."ALLY ALLY GET TAE FUCK " WERE THE CRIES.

Trust the manager to say whether he is good enough or no but slagging the player is not right.

Nonsense....Ally didnt go a full season makin a complete erse of himself like this donkey

Nonsense....Ally didnt go a full season makin a complete erse of himself like this donkey

Aye he did........1983/84 season he was pish until the league cup final in March 84 when he scored a hat trick and eventualy won the fans over.Christ we nearly sold him the following season to Cardif i think but he decided no to go.

I remember it well,i thought he was shite but that gave him the confidence to go on from there.just a pity no-one told Ally Dawson,John McLelland,Craig Paterson,Sandy Clark,fat Boab W,Prytz and The Tin Man that they were meant to score tae.

Aye he did........1983/84 season he was pish until the league cup final in March 84 when he scored a hat trick and eventualy won the fans over.Christ we nearly sold him the following season to Cardif i think but he decided no to go.

I remember it well,i thought he was shite but that gave him the confidence to go on from there.just a pity no-one told Ally Dawson,John McLelland,Craig Paterson,Sandy Clark,fat Boab W,Prytz and The Tin Man that they were meant to score tae.

And whit about the goal he scored in 28 seconds aginst the scum at the piggery that wiz right at the start of the season 84 he never looked back after that as far as Im concerned

Anyway Sebo is s donkey

And whit about the goal he scored in 28 seconds aginst the scum at the piggery that wiz right at the start of the season 84 he never looked back after that as far as Im concerned

Anyway Sebo is s donkey

Maybe Sebo will score at the beginning of the season and never look back either??? :D