Should The Club Ban The Bbc Permanently?

kelvd1873

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes 100%! They're the main scumbags behind this whole trying to take our titles nonsense. They don't even hide it anymore, we should have banned them years ago when they had a picture of Kevin Thomson with the word 'h**' underneath. FS the list is endless with these cunts!

Absolutely no change from them since the last ban. Funny how a lot of former players have been interviewed and have said no to stripping titles. The BBC on the other hand manage to find Darren O'Dea of all people and run it as a major news story. They are devoid of any journalistic integrity when it comes to our club.

I don't think the solution to the problem is banning. The problem seems to me that no one is enforcing The Royal Charter.The Royal Charter is the document that allows the BBC to exist.

The current Charter will expire on 31 December 2016 so the Government has started a Review process prior to putting in place a new Charter for the next ten years. Because the Charter Review only takes place every ten years or so, it is a rare and important opportunity for the whole country to debate the future of the BBC and ask fundamental questions about how it works.

Alongside the Charter is another document, which is signed by the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport and the BBC’s Chairman and Director General. It is generally known as the Agreement. The Agreement provides more detail on many of the topics outlined in the Charter It also covers rules about the BBC's funding and its regulatory duties.

I think - giving the board the benefit of the doubt here - that we gave the BBC an opportunity to re-appraise the way they report on us and opened the way for them to attempt be a little less bias. They have not taken that opportunity, in fact they have shown that they have decided to go down the opposite route.

I would ban them immediately, they are making no attempt to be impartial in their reporting of the club.

Hypocrites. Ask them why they used the service contracts with their sports department and match commentators.It was tax avoidance and these presenters pontificate over EBTs! How self- righteous.Has anyone asked Tom E if he is a full time employee at the BBC or are his services now or ever been provided via a service contract? Be interesting .......

The British Broadcasting Corporation Bheasts' Broom Closet, and all associated with it should be considered persona non grata at Ibrox until we are satisfied that impartiality has been restored. Unfortunately that organisation has a tendency to become defensive when they are seen to be failing in this regard; I expect nothing from them but empty platitudes about 'doing our best', etc.