Celtic Statement

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamed namouchi, Gregory vignal, bojan djordjic, Dan eggan, egil ostenstad, Maurice ross, pipo maniero

All piss poor players until the ebt have them the power to win leagues, change helicopters directions and force other teams to beat the taigs

To be fair, we do that kind of thing too. Their immigration isn't the problem at all. Their terrorist sympathies etc. are the problem.

Not really - and I've never carried the N.Ireland Saltire - and neither do I claim to be oirish.

Don't forget, we are British born and bred - they are British born and still long to be as their faminist forefathers of 170 years ago.

Hamed namouchi, Gregory vignal, bojan djordjic, Dan eggan, egil ostenstad, Maurice ross, pipo maniero

All piss poor players until the ebt have them the power to win leagues, change helicopters directions and force other teams to beat the taigs

Who?

It was probably vignals bet which caused big Rab to let the ball squirm through his legs?

After some thought, in providing this statement I think celtic are actually throwing in the towel in this and the statement is just a sop to their fans and here is why:

They hark back to the LNS commission ruling; however these rulings cannot be overturned :

Rule G4 states:-

A Commission shall comprise not less than three members of the Panel and any decision of a majority of them, subject to the rights of appeal in Rules G8, G9 and G10, shall be final and binding.

· The SPL cannot appeal the decision re the side letter as were we actually found guilty of non disclosure of the side letters.

· They cannot appeal against the decision that despite the deliberate non-disclosure there was no playing of ineligible players because the SPL case did not invite the Commission to find that ineligible players were fielded. If they did not ask the Commission to make such a finding, then the SPL cannot appeal against that decision.

Now G8: Any Club or person who or which is the subject of an adverse determination by the Board or a Commission may, unless the Rules expressly state otherwise and provided the SFA Articles provide for a right of appeal to the SFA, appeal against such determination in accordance with the SFA Articles.

However the SPL actually won – they would be appealing against there own victory and Regan is himself quoted as saying at the time of the result “lets draw a line under the matter”.

In summary the SPL does not have anything against which to appeal and doesn’t have the heart to bother.

I believe that Celtic and their lawyers know this only to well.

Out of all the clubs in Scotland, why does this mob feel the need to comment?

'this remains a matter for the courts of law and also the Scottish football authorities' - but here, have our thoughts on the matter anyway.

Utter cunts

They control the bloody authorities

The game is now fucked

Not really - and I've never carried the N.Ireland Saltire - and neither do I claim to be oirish.

Don't forget, we are British born and bred - they are British born and still long to be as their faminist forefathers of 170 years ago.

Lots have carried the NI flag, because it links to our history, because of the immigrants. For the same reason there's no issue with them doing it. They can be as fond of their roots as they like as far as I'm concerned. It's the rest of it that's the issue, the terrorist sympathising and funding and so forth, not their status as immigrants in itself.

You sure yer no a tim :P

The greatest striker to play for (well you could say that) ever

Nearest I've been to being a tim is one time when I had to go a day or two without wiping my arse properly.

I used leaves though, so that's probably raised that particular time of my life a rung or two above them.

Take that back about oor Gregory, he didn't need an EBT, Rab Douglas did.

From 1 min on.

Lots have carried the NI flag, because it links to our history, because of the immigrants. For the same reason there's no issue with them doing it. They can be as fond of their roots as they like as far as I'm concerned. It's the rest of it that's the issue, the terrorist sympathising and funding and so forth, not their status as immigrants in itself.

You're mibe missing a point mate - the immigrant issue is no link to their history with them, they believe they are oirish - hence I claim that they are the only club in the world, never to have played a home game.

Take that back about oor Gregory, he didn't need an EBT, Rab Douglas did.

From 1 min on.

We clearly gave big Rab a good few brown envelopes containing complementary EBTs.

They were well worth it over the years.