Celtic Statement

WilliamFyfe

After some thought, in providing this statement I think celtic are actually throwing in the towel in this and the statement is just a sop to their fans and here is why:

They hark back to the LNS commission ruling; however these rulings cannot be overturned :

Rule G4 states:-

A Commission shall comprise not less than three members of the Panel and any decision of a majority of them, subject to the rights of appeal in Rules G8, G9 and G10, shall be final and binding.

· The SPL cannot appeal the decision re the side letter as were we actually found guilty of non disclosure of the side letters.

· They cannot appeal against the decision that despite the deliberate non-disclosure there was no playing of ineligible players because the SPL case did not invite the Commission to find that ineligible players were fielded. If they did not ask the Commission to make such a finding, then the SPL cannot appeal against that decision.

Now G8: Any Club or person who or which is the subject of an adverse determination by the Board or a Commission may, unless the Rules expressly state otherwise and provided the SFA Articles provide for a right of appeal to the SFA, appeal against such determination in accordance with the SFA Articles.

However the SPL actually won they would be appealing against there own victory and Regan is himself quoted as saying at the time of the result lets draw a line under the matter.

In summary the SPL does not have anything against which to appeal and doesnt have the heart to bother.

I believe that Celtic and their lawyers know this only to well.

time for the gloves to come off and head out to the streets. Whilst I agree with you most media are bring up the prospect of a New commission being set up.

Gloves off now appears the only way

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're mibe missing a point mate - the immigrant issue is no link to their history with them, they believe they are oirish - hence I claim that they are the only club in the world, never to have played a home game.

Oh, I'm not, squire. I'm sure some of them do. Their delusion doesn't change any of the facts, though. I'm not going to accept their delusion just because they claim it.

Rangers need to respond to this hypocrisy, and tell them a few home truths and publically challenge them about their EBT's.

And why the fuck not challenge that that club received no consequence whatsoever for turning a blind eye to child abuse.

There, said it.

Honestly, they want to talk about integrity. Do they have no shame at all?

To mention integrity in a week where they couldn't stay silent for a minute to respect the fallen.

How many of the tarriers AGM's are going to be about Rangers?

Half empty stadium

Season tickets down year on year

Male stripper as manager

Player dicipline

Dodgy land deals

Failure to qualify for the champions league

CO OP Loans

BJK

all subjects that could have been discussed.

Rangers need to respond to this hypocrisy, and tell them a few home truths and publically challenge them about their EBT's.

I totally agree. They are def not whiter than white and are playing a dangerous game because I think DK will only take SK much and then come back with a statement with some intent rather than one just to appease the fans like the bogging cunts did

Perhaps this is why the likes of sutton, hartson and o'squeel are backing off from wanting our titles? (at least publicly)

Sutton has already sorted his affairs out by declaring bankruptcy so I would imagine he wont be loosing much sleep. Bet his standard of life hasnt changed that much.

Met him a few times with Symington Tinto, he was a pretty decent fella off the field too. :cool:

Does he work with them?

Hope he's rediscovered the righteous path and views sellic as a wee dirty part of his career. :)

They have been bad losers since the Battle Of The Boyne.

Brilliant :lol:

Peter playing to the baying mob again.

Aye dont bother asking us any difficult questions like how come we were mogaging land to the coop after removing any competition for the riches in European football but Look over there at the big bad Rangers

Aye, and the thick cunts lap it up as usual doh

Does he work with them?

Hope he's rediscovered the righteous path and views sellic as a wee dirty part of his career. :)

He was an ambassador of sorts, I don't know if that's still the case. It was a few years ago but he was always at any fundraiser.

I doubt there's any other way to view that part of his career bud lol

To mention integrity in a week where they couldn't stay silent for a minute to respect the fallen.

How many of the tarriers AGM's are going to be about Rangers?

Half empty stadium

Season tickets down year on year

Male stripper as manager

Player dicipline

Dodgy land deals

Failure to qualify for the champions league

CO OP Loans

BJK

all subjects that could have been discussed.

maybe we should ask these questions at our agm just to see the reaction of the paedophiles