Nicky Clark Lifted

jintybear

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One being a Rangers Player having a verbal argument with Transport Police against another being a Scetic player who flashed his tadger on2 occasions in a busy pub.

Lets see how this will pan out.......yep decision made by Crown Procurator Fiscal......fine or jail the Rangers Player...... just ignore the issue with the Sceptic Player

Yep...Crown Procurator Fiscal Service....just like HMRC....full of them.... :wanker::wanker:

According to the Sun newspaper. Couldn't get a link but found this on Gersnet.

Nicky Clark spends a night in the cells

Rangers star Nicky Clark spent a night in cells after he was nicked over claims he rowed with cops.

The Ibrox striker, 24, appeared in court yesterday with his brother Gary, 27.

The pair, from West Lothian, were accused of struggling with British Transport Police at Queen Street Station on Thursday.

It was claimed they behaved in a threatening or abusive manner and resisted officers when they were were in the execution of their duty.

Gary was also charged with breach of the peace and carrying a knife.

The brothers, who appeared in private from custody at Glasgow Sheriff Court, made no plea or declaration.

They were bailed by Sheriff Bill Totten and are expected to return to court at a later date.

Prodigy Nicky was a product of Rangers youth academy before he was released, He played for Queen of the South where he scored a total of 40 goals in 45 games.

When he returned to Ibrox in 2013 on a three-year deal, he said: Rangers are the best club in Scotland in my eyes so Id find it hard to say no to them.

If Rangers say they want to sign you, you cant get much better than that.

His dad Sandy played for the club in the 1980s, grabbing 22 goals in 64 appearances.

Rangers declined to comment last night.

The Sun newspaper....ffs....wouldn't wipe my arse with it

One being a Rangers Player having a verbal argument with Transport Police against another being a Scetic player who flashed his tadger on2 occasions in a busy pub.

Lets see how this will pan out.......yep decision made by Crown Procurator Fiscal......fine or jail the Rangers Player...... just ignore the issue with the Sceptic Player

Yep...Crown Procurator Fiscal Service....just like HMRC....full of them.... :wanker::wanker:

Aye, James Forrest is quite the character. Out in Prestwick most weekends acting the big man apparently. He missed a few games a while back due to spraining his ankle in a fight in Ayr... Which surprisingly enough Celtic lied about and said it was a training injury, sweep sweep.

Clarks a weird one for me. He scored 40 odd goals the season before he came to us. I believe he was one that was ruined by McCoist and always thought hed end up doing well for us.

Im not going to jump on his back on this till the facts or out. But if hes guilty i cant see Warburton standing for it

Clarks a weird one for me. He scored 40 odd goals the season before he came to us. I believe he was one that was ruined by McCoist and always thought hed end up doing well for us.

Im not going to jump on his back on this till the facts or out. But if hes guilty i cant see Warburton standing for it

His goalscoring record with us is very good. Waghorn misses easy chances like Clark as well

I think the talk of he's finished is far-fetched. He's only 24 and has shown he can put the ball away, no need to get rid of someone like that

According to the Sun newspaper.

Nicky Clark spends a night in the cells

Rangers star Nicky Clark spent a night in cells after he was nicked over claims he rowed with cops.

Rowed with cops ?.

That's alright, wasn't our club founded by rowing enthusiasts ?

Nothing wrong with this. Innocent until proven guilty. For all we know it was only Nickys brother who made a disturbance, so I don't see how this automatically means he is finished at Rangers ...

Leigh Griffiths done 10x worse than this and he stayed at Celtic, Scott Brown did worse with Kebabgate and is still captain, The only way Nicky Clark would be finished at Rangers is if he doesn't start to score more goals in his playing time.

Honestly, when I read this my first assumption was that the police will have been causing all the trouble. We all know their reputation these days - always up for a ruck and gagging for a reason to lift you. If you have a nice new cutlery set from Markies they'll say you were carrying 12 deadly weapons.

And I utterly cannot fathom how people haven't mentioned the pair of cops could easily have been septic minded.

My automatic assumption was poor Nicky. Hopefully I'm not wrong.