Nicky Clark Lifted

jintybear

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Nicky is most likely going to fall into the category of being one of those guys who might struggle to represent Rangers at the next level.

The guy has tried his best though and I hope he goes with the best wishes of all at the club rather than being punted following some kind of misdemeanour.

I think Nicky is most likely going to fall into the category of being one of those guys who might struggle to represent Rangers at the next level.

The guy has tried his best though and I hope he goes with the best wishes of all at the club rather than being punted following some kind of misdemeanour.

Thats a very kind way to put it! Nicky has had a few decent contributions this season,his cross for Millers goal at Easter rd first game of the season and his goal v Livi in cup.

Don't think he can carry on next season as we step up a level but he will go elsewhere and be a good player.

Nothing wrong with this. Innocent until proven guilty. For all we know it was only Nickys brother who made a disturbance, so I don't see how this automatically means he is finished at Rangers ...

Leigh Griffiths done 10x worse than this and he stayed at Celtic, Scott Brown did worse with Kebabgate and is still captain, The only way Nicky Clark would be finished at Rangers is if he doesn't start to score more goals in his playing time.

Firstly, I never think we should use them as some kind of standard bearer, secondly, I totally agree that Griffiths did far worse, thirdly, as much as I can't stand him how the fuck can you say the lego eater done far worse? All he did was have a few too many beers on his day off and was snapped eating a kebab at half past 10 at night, if thats now considered worse than actually getting lifted then fuck me you'd have somd opinion of most folk on this site.

I don't see how that makes it any better? So if they got into a fight and his brother used the knife then it's ok as they're related?

In most families, it would be fairly normal to associate with another family member. Just maybe, Nicky didn't have a clue that his brother was carrying a knife. Just maybe, it was something like a penknife that his brother had left in a pocket. I don't know and I'm guessing that you don't know either. So why hang the guy without hearing the facts. Innocent until proved guilty.

with a knife?

A fellow gardener I see? A pruning knife is very sharp and the unskilled person can easily cut themselves. Hence the invention of secateurs. I myself own a pruning knife.

As a demonstration that such a tool exists:

http://www.gardenista.com/posts/5-favorites-the-best-pruning-knives

It's amazing what you can learn on RM. Innit?

I don't see how that makes it any better? So if they got into a fight and his brother used the knife then it's ok as they're related?

His brother is a pilot in the Royal Navy. He will have passed out of Dartmouth. He's obviously not going to go around stabbing people for fuck sake.

His brother is a pilot in the Royal Navy. He will have passed out of Dartmouth. He's obviously not going to go around stabbing people for fuck sake.

Don't see why that's obvious? Lots of unexpected people go about stabbing people or murdering them.

His brother is a pilot in the Royal Navy. He will have passed out of Dartmouth. He's obviously not going to go around stabbing people for fuck sake.[/quote

It's a criminal offence to carry a knife....regardless of your occupation.

My mates in the RAF and when he's on leave, he doesn't carry a knife.

Why didn't you say earlier. Makes sense he was carrying a knife in Glasgow city centre now I know that he's a RN pilot. He should've told the polis. They'd have let him go there and then and likely apologised for the inconvenience.