Nicky Clark Lifted

jintybear

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not read through the whole thread so not sure this has been mentioned before, have heard that this has been as the result of what started as banter between Nicky and a Transport cop who is a scum supporter, apparently he didn't take to well to the banter and stuck Nicky in cuffs, his brother (who is military) tried to intervene and was cuffed as well and they were both taken away in the van, the knife was allegedly planted in the van later!!

The club are fully aware of the incident and are backing Nicky, its all quite in the media as its probably not even going to make court due to the dodgy circumstances.

As i say is what i have heard take what you want from it.

Not read through the whole thread so not sure this has been mentioned before, have heard that this has been as the result of what started as banter between Nicky and a Transport cop who is a scum supporter, apparently he didn't take to well to the banter and stuck Nicky in cuffs, his brother (who is military) tried to intervene and was cuffed as well and they were both taken away in the van, the knife was allegedly planted in the van later!!

The club are fully aware of the incident and are backing Nicky, its all quite in the media as its probably not even going to make court due to the dodgy circumstances.

??????you are off yer heed

Wow. That is some accusation is it not. :unsure:

And lived happily ever after.

You're coming across like a wee Glesga Keelie with all that shite. Grow up.