Chelsea and Ajax Tickets

Boab

For Season Tickets holders, the £30 package isn't a lump sum but is £18 for the Chelsea match and £12 for the Ajax game

The nice guy at the ticket office who I was on the phone to just there said that when it is a package, they can't charge £30 as a lump sum but must seperate them.

Interesting.

For Season Tickets holders, the £30 package isn't a lump sum but is £18 for the Chelsea match and £12 for the Ajax game

The nice guy at the ticket office who I was on the phone to just there said that when it is a package, they can't charge £30 as a lump sum but must seperate them.

Interesting.

I'm hoping they sell Chelski tickets seperate at a later date, can't make it up for the Ajax game.

I noticed when I got my 2-match package last week that it cost £15 for the Ajax game and £19 for the Chelsea game. When it gets to within a day or two of the Ajax game I can see them selling tickets separately for each of the two games.

I noticed when I got my 2-match package last week that it cost £15 for the Ajax game and £19 for the Chelsea game. When it gets to within a day or two of the Ajax game I can see them selling tickets separately for each of the two games.

Hope so, can't make it to the Ajax game. Bet they'll be more than £18 or £19 quid though!

Hope so, can't make it to the Ajax game. Bet they'll be more than £18 or £19 quid though!

Wouldn't surprise me! :lol:

same as mines