Hibs Can't Catch Rangers - Michael Chopra

WATBB

I think its more the supporters that have an arrogance, rather than the players or current Management team.

I was guilty of this same arrogance last season. :anguish:

It was round about this time last season the wheels fell off after 20min v Hearts at Tynecastle and never were sorted. Different ball game this season.

Whether Hivs beat Alloa or not... He's right. Their squad isn't thst great. Take their strikers out the equation and they are no better than Raith or Falkirk.

And how are you going to take their strikers out? Until one or both is/are injured/suspended, they will be in the side making Hibs a force to be reckoned with. Of course if we have a couple of injuries/suspensions, then the ba' is on the slates.

And how are you going to take their strikers out? Until one or both is/are injured/suspended, they will be in the side making Hibs a force to be reckoned with. Of course if we have a couple of injuries/suspensions, then the ba' is on the slates.

Hibs are on a good run. That's all it is. Winning 2-1 and 1-0 is fine but in the winter abd with suspensions, they'll start to falter.

I agree they deserve respect, but not at the expense of Falkirk and Raith who I think are very equal to them

hivs have had good starts before, they never manage to keep it going for a whole season. In fact, when they splutter, they almost choke and I'd be very, very surprised to see them keeping up such a close challenge all season.

Raith and Falkirk might have something to say about it as well and if we win the next match against them, is that it all over again?

There's still a long way to go after the December game.

In fact, do they play when we play St Midden? They could go top if so and that kind of pressure will really screw them up, IMO.

hivs have had good starts before, they never manage to keep it going for a whole season. In fact, when they splutter, they almost choke and I'd be very, very surprised to see them keeping up such a close challenge all season.

Raith and Falkirk might have something to say about it as well and if we win the next match against them, is that it all over again?

There's still a long way to go after the December game.

In fact, do they play when we play St Midden? They could go top if so and that kind of pressure will really screw them up, IMO.

St. Mirren is a non-league game weekend i'm sure.

Hibs are on a good run. That's all it is. Winning 2-1 and 1-0 is fine but in the winter abd with suspensions, they'll start to falter.

I agree they deserve respect, but not at the expense of Falkirk and Raith who I think are very equal to them

Neither of their two strikers have any yellow cards yet. Wallace and Halliday have. We are in more danger of losing key players through suspension than Hibs.