***official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else get frustrated at the amount of short corners we took in the second half? Wasted time and time again..

It's a part of our game I hate mate and why we have scored next to no headers .Very rarely do we see a player with a head on a set piece either .I'm seriously not in the creaming over the pants category regards Warburton .We simply have to mix our game up much more .Occasional back to front surely is no bad thing

It's a part of our game I hate mate and why we have scored next to no headers .Very rarely do we see a player with a head on a set piece either .I'm seriously not in the creaming over the pants category regards Warburton .We simply have to mix our game up much more .Occasional back to front surely is no bad thing

Yeah mate, I would hope once we get another striker or two we will start firing more corners into the box.

Yeah mate, I would hope once we get another striker or two we will start firing more corners into the box.

we are so wastefull with corners, never in my lifetime have i seen a Gers team so bad at corners at both ends of the pitch, were terrible at defending them at we create nothing from them at the other end.

100% agree .We have certain teams that look for someone that can hit a whipped ball into the box causing all sorts of havoc .We continually hit a flat ball even if we do hit them into the box .Much easier to defend .We have been the same for years