***official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought I'd say this, but would prefer Law in midfield instead of Zelalem today.....just because of the physical aspect. Today will probably turn into a kicking match from the home team.

Hoping for a 3 or 4 goal win, but will probably turn into a 1 goal win with us having the lions share of possession.

Our bench always seems so weak IMO

I do agree, but it will come next season really, the strength in depth. Warburton likes his squads like this as he's always said, but I do assume that even he'd prefer it slightly larger. Hence perhaps the loan signings in January if not permanent signings too! He's still looking around for trialists as we've seen too.

My only real worry is injuries. Teams get frustrated playing against us because we keep the ball usually very well and so kicking us, like Livingston did last match is kind of the way of stopping us.

A few injuries and we aren't looking in great shape unless there are some gems in the youth team.

Also for the above poster, Law is injured, but I'd have liked to see him get his chance too. His performances off the bench impressed me enough to be given his chance.

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Ball, Kiernan, Wallace, Zelalem, Halliday, Holt, Oduwa, McKay, Waghorn. Strongest team I think, good to see MW still going with ball over Wilson, ball would be a great permanent signing not sure how much of a chance we would have of that!

SUBS: Kelly, Wilson, Shiels, Miller, Clark, Thompson, Aird

interesting wee note is Danny wilsons wife is due to go into labour and hes on bench and motor parked right outside! hope we dont get centre halfs injured and she draps!!

He's a Livi boy anyway! Probably go to the St John's if they have a maternity department if need be :lol: