Drawing Against Livingston

GOAT

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been slipping for weeks, it's a fucking shambles.

Plan B seems to be 'try plan A again'

I accept the team has been poor in the last few weeks but to call it a "shambles" is cringeworthy. Get a grip of yourself. We dominated Hibs who had to sit behind the ball and play on the break to cope with us. On another day we'd have won 4 or 5-2 .

At the start of the season we'd all have taken where we are now. We've only drawn 1 and lost 1 all season.

"Shambles"....what a melodramatic penis.

Was told on here we didn't need a plan b because Barcelona didn't need a plan b

I know I was told the same thing on here ? Might have been the same thread.

The optimists will be saying "it's only 1 defeat and 1 draw"

But the realists will see the performances in a few of the latest wins haven't been good enough.

We will win this league as hibs will slip, but there's still work to be done

I accept the team has been poor in the last few weeks but to call it a "shambles" is cringeworthy. Get a grip of yourself. We dominated Hibs who had to sit behind the ball and play on the break to cope with us. On another day we'd have won 4 or 5-2 .

At the start of the season we'd all have taken where we are now. We've only drawn 1 and lost 1 all season.

"Shambles"....what a melodramatic penis.

:lol:

Get fucked.

It is a shambles, and even if on any other day we'd have beaten hibs, we didn't on the day, and that's what puts points on the board.

We were nowhere near good enough today, and that is a fucking shambles.

The main thing I think we are lacking is a quality big target man who can head the ball. 95% of the balls that were launched into livis box today were cleared. That way it could be Waghorn on the right with the target man centrally and someone like mckay on the left. We seem to be lacking height up front which causes us problems sometimes!

2015 and the average scottish "fitba" fan is a brainless moron as the thread exemplifies.

When did all this "plan A/plan B" stuff become a thing. It's bullshit talk you've learned from watching middle nobodies on tv talk about football.

We've a new manager and a new team. We're top of the league, have scored plenty and have played more sophisticated football than we've seen in years at Ibrox.

Now all of a sudden we have fans complaining about "too much possession" and "no plan b". Scottish football just can't rid itself of the "get it in the mixer" mentality, can it?

:lol:

Get fucked.

It is a shambles, and even if on any other day we'd have beaten hibs, we didn't on the day, and that's what puts points on the board.

We were nowhere near good enough today, and that is a fucking shambles.

Hahaha! The little man is all emotional because we drew.

"Shambles". Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Hahaha! The little man is all emotional because we drew.

"Shambles". Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Right you are.

If we draw, or even lose to a team that played better than us, I can take that.

We should have won comfortably today, and we didn't, if that doesn't frustrate you then that's not my problem.

Takes a lot more than that to embarrass me.