Drawing Against Livingston

GOAT

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top of the league with a game in hand. Who would not have taken that at the start of the season. We are a long way from being the complete team, especially in midfield where Law is missed.

Today we dropped a stupid point mainly because we are trying to play entertaining football, we need a bit of 'true grit'in defensive midfield agains the hammer tbrowsers that are all too much part of the Scottish game. I Like Halliday but he is not the one for that role. Don't ever see Eustace playing for us so we need to bring in someone in the January window. We also need a goalscorer, (watched him on Pathe) a Jim Forrest type, in the box finisher.

Those saying Hibs will not drop points are deluded, but WE need to, and I believe we will, bring in two or three players in January.

The main thing I think we are lacking is a quality big target man who can head the ball. 95% of the balls that were launched into livis box today were cleared. That way it could be Waghorn on the right with the target man centrally and someone like mckay on the left. We seem to be lacking height up front which causes us problems sometimes!

We need a Mark Hately type striker to hold the ball up,win flick ons, link play and score goals while bulling the opponents defence. (tu)

Top of the league with a game in hand. Who would not have taken that at the start of the seaso .

Tbh mate I wouldn't - like this anyway (on top by goal difference) I wanted to build up a decent lead, crush Hibs and get this in the bag asap

It's idealist I know but it's still what I wanted and I'm sure at one point we were or could have went 12 clear?

That said I do get its only 2 games we've dropped points in all season and it's almost Dec but warning signs have been with me for months and I think we will drop a lot more playing as we have past few months

2015 and the average scottish "fitba" fan is a brainless moron as the thread exemplifies.

When did all this "plan A/plan B" stuff become a thing. It's bullshit talk you've learned from watching middle nobodies on tv talk about football.

We've a new manager and a new team. We're top of the league, have scored plenty and have played more sophisticated football than we've seen in years at Ibrox.

Now all of a sudden we have fans complaining about "too much possession" and "no plan b". Scottish football just can't rid itself of the "get it in the mixer" mentality, can it?

Hear fucking hear!!

I accept the team has been poor in the last few weeks but to call it a "shambles" is cringeworthy. Get a grip of yourself. We dominated Hibs who had to sit behind the ball and play on the break to cope with us. On another day we'd have won 4 or 5-2 .

At the start of the season we'd all have taken where we are now. We've only drawn 1 and lost 1 all season.

"Shambles"....what a melodramatic penis.

It is a fucking shambles!!!

Hibs form deserves applause more than ours needs criticised. On the grand scheme of things we are still doing very well, id have certainly taken our record at the start of the season and we are a young team that will improve. Brentford last year seemed to go through peaks and troughs iirc. Hibs are giving this this everything theyve got, fair play to them but we are still top and have another 2 or 3 gears extra we can reach which I personally dont believe they have.

This season certianly wont be easy but theres no need to panic just yet, if they lose their next game we'll all go back to calling them shite and bottle merchants it changes that quickly

Hibs form deserves applause more than ours needs criticised. On the grand scheme of things we are still doing very well, id have certainly taken our record at the start of the season and we are a young team that will improve. Brentford last year seemed to go through peaks and troughs iirc. Hibs are giving this this everything theyve got, fair play to them but we are still top and have another 2 or 3 gears extra we can reach which I personally dont believe they have.

This season certianly wont be easy but theres no need to panic just yet, if they lose their next game we'll all go back to calling them shite and bottle merchants it changes that quickly

they are bottle merchants not a chance will they win this league.

I suppose some fans just need to get things off their chest without engaging the brain. Frustrated by today but hardly a shambles.

I'm sorry but the second highest budget in Scottish football drawing with fucking Livingston is a shambles!

Said before the game we would draw this,teams know how we play now ,we will drop more points away from home

10 men behind the ball and lack of quality breaking them down,if wag horn is having a poor game(like today) there's nothing up

Front,goats spot on it is embarrassing not to beat a fifth rate team like that.