Drawing Against Livingston

GOAT

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempo and workrate have dropped and slackness has been apparent from some players,whether that is down to complacency or attitude, it needs fixing. Having a small squad with poor back ups in striking and full back positions does not help in keeping standards up.

However, 12 wins one loss and one draw at the third week in November is pretty impressive.

Pointing out the difference between 'deserving' & being 'unlucky'.

You seem to think we deserved the result in both the games you mentioned.

I don't - but I would agree we were unlucky in both - hit posts, saves, etc.

But if it doesn't go in, it doesn't count.

Miss is as good as a mile, & all that.

I get your point but surely if your saying we where unlucky then its a bit harsh to say we didn't deserve. I agree overall with you tho we need to be more clinical. I think we have enough in the bag to see us through this season but we need to sharpen up for next season

Guest N.Parker

Only read the first page(the website seems broke, has been for a while), but absolute state of some the comments. Work in progress ya panic merchants

The only thing more embarassing than this patter after dropping a mere 5 points since August is the talk of magic hats , Warbs off to Anfield , the England job and the rest when we beat Alloa or some other shitty little outfit.

We should win the league comfortably , after what was spent in the summer on top of whar McCoist has spent that is what is expected

The top league is where this squad and manager will be judged , with the resources available anything less than where we are now would and should be considered failure

I get your point but surely if your saying we where unlucky then its a bit harsh to say we didn't deserve. I agree overall with you tho we need to be more clinical. I think we have enough in the bag to see us through this season but we need to sharpen up for next season

I think that's the gist, mate - clinicality & sharpness.

Needs some work & if we sort it, we'll be fine.

The only thing more embarassing than this patter after dropping a mere 5 points since August is the talk of magic hats , Warbs off to Anfield , the England job and the rest when we beat Alloa or some other shitty little outfit.

We should win the league comfortably , after what was spent in the summer on top of whar McCoist has spent that is what is expected

The top league is where this squad and manager will be judged , with the resources available anything less than where we are now would and should be considered failure

We binned 12 players in the summer and spent next to nothing, so shut the fuck up ya dick.

Don't buy this sudden panic shite , this ain't no sudden panic after a couple of poor results . This goes way back , apart from alloa last week we've been struggling in every game recently . QOTS , Falkirk , st mirran , hibs and now Livingston , not to mention the petro cup game against Livingston

Guest N.Parker

We binned 12 players in the summer and spent next to nothing, so shut the fuck up ya dick.

Er , the thick part of a million was spent in the summer old son , now have a look at what the rest in the league spent.

I dont have a problem fighting off Hibs , theyve been together as a squad for a season longer the manager has made it better viewing but he's spent a few quid in a diddy league and top two is the minimum he should be returning , same as Ally.

Er , the thick part of a million was spent in the summer old son , now have a look at what the rest in the league spent.

I dont have a problem fighting off Hibs , theyve been together as a squad for a season longer the manager has made it better viewing but he's spent a few quid in a diddy league and top two is the minimum he should be returning , same as Ally.

Rabid cunt.

Number 1, not your fukking son. Number two 372,000 euros spent on Kiernan and Holt. Explain how that equates to the best part of a million?

Mccostalot spun ked 21m in tree years.

He has spent a few quid ? Really ?

Guest N.Parker

Rabid cunt.

why ?

Its better viewing , McCoist shouldve pissed the league with the resources he had mitigating circumstances meant second wouldve done and been acceptable , Warbuton never had much time and had to bring a few in but the resources mean he should be top two comfortably

Rabid tim as i dont think he's in contention for the Premier League or the England job or whisper it , performing miracles in a shite league ?

Guest N.Parker

why ?

Its better viewing , McCoist shouldve pissed the league with the resources he had mitigating circumstances meant second wouldve done and been acceptable , Warbuton never had much time and had to bring a few in but the resources mean he should be top two comfortably

Rabid tim as i dont think he's in contention for the Premier League or the England job or whisper it , performing miracles in a shite league ?

He has spent a few quid ? Really ?

Halliday , the Wigan 3 , Holt and the loanees , you dont think in the Championship thats spending a few quid ?

why ?

I've read through your post history, didn't even read what you just posted.

As obvious as a priest with his dick out during choir practice..

I have to be honest; the novelty has well and truly worn-off for me with Watburton.

We've had two genuine tests at Easter Road recently and against St Johnstone at Ibrox, both of which we lost. That was concerning, but our sensational start (results wise) to the season compensated.

Having said that, I can't remember the last time I left Ibrox entertained. Months ago, no doubt, and it worries me that last season rang similar.

We need vast improvements, sharpish, because Hibs are on a run and I don't want to hang around in hope that they'll do an Aberdeen or worse, we'll maybe scrape through the play-offs.

I'm also becoming bored of Warburtons comments. He sounds like a city broker.

Guest N.Parker

I have to be honest; the novelty has well and truly worn-off for me with Watburton.

We've had two genuine tests at Easter Road recently and against St Johnstone at Ibrox, both of which we lost. That was concerning, but our sensational start (results wise) to the season compensated.

Having said that, I can't remember the last time I left Ibrox entertained. Months ago, no doubt, and it worries me that last season rang similar.

We need vast improvements, sharpish, because Hibs are on a run and I don't want to hang around in hope that they'll do an Aberdeen or worse, we'll maybe scrape through the play-offs.

Rabid tim

Halliday , the Wigan 3 , Holt and the loanees , you dont think in the Championship thats spending a few quid ?

£65k on Holt

Halliday - undisclosed

The Wigan Lads - undisclosed

and the Loan players who's wage would not even come close to the 18 players who left.

and you still think the best supported team in Scottish Football spent a few quid ?

Compensating the victims of child abuse at Paedo FC would be the equivalent of spending a few quid.

I'm also becoming bored of Warburtons comments. He sounds like a city broker.

You can't remember the last time you left Ibrox entertained ? did you really just post that ?