Drawing Against Livingston

GOAT

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm out. Done. Seen enough. And still calling him Magic. :lol: Please.

ok, yerr away hame tay make the kool aid furr us aw, then!

cheers.

we'll be doon the road in a few minutes.

btw, since you're the Gallant one, kin you have the first dram of the Jimmy Jones kool aid, jist tay make sure you've got the mix right, ta!

Too many technicians, not enough grafters. Andy Halliday has been playing as a defensive midfielder when he's never been a defensive midfielder in his puff. John Eustace looks highly unlikely he'll be signing, so that would need to be a priority in January, as will another striker.

As for Gedion Zelalem, as good a passer he is, he's not strong enough. He'll make pretty passes, but he'll shirk tackles all day long for you as well.

70% possession and only 3 shots on target, there is the problem.

Absolutely.

I thought in the 1st half, the football was outstanding, and to be perfectly honest, if McKay's shot that hit the post, had went in, then it would have been curtains.

That is 4 (maybe 5) times we have hit the post in the last three games. The total percentage play we have had has been quite outstanding.

We do need a midfield destroyer and a out and out striker. We have missed many many good chances,over the last couple of matches, and then one particular save yesterday against Miller was brilliant (bastard).

Not much wrong here, nothing to panic about, the futures bright.

Absolutely.

I thought in the 1st half, the football was outstanding, and to be perfectly honest, if McKay's shot that hit the post, had went in, then it would have been curtains.

That is 4 (maybe 5) times we have hit the post in the last three games. The total percentage play we have had has been quite outstanding.

We do need a midfield destroyer and a out and out striker. We have missed many many good chances,over the last couple of matches, and then one particular save yesterday against Miller was brilliant (bastard).

Not much wrong here, nothing to panic about, the futures bright.

Good post mate. (tu)

teams have got fly for how we play, so they are harder to break down. I wouldn't call it a shambles - far from it - and talking about "warbs downfall" - honest to fuck.

How many times are teams going to have one shot against us and it happens to be a cracker and ends up in the net?

A trained monkey could manage Rangers and win the Championship......

We have 10 times the wage bill of our nearest competitor....

On a serious note, we need new players in January. The squad is too small and lacks competition for places. A clinical finisher and defensive midfielder are a must.

Yesterday was very disappointing the second half especially, there's aspects of our play we need to work on and the January should be used to freshen the squad up with two or three players.

But people seriously need to consider where we were at the start of June and give the criticism some perspective. It's very clear what Mark Warburton is trying to build here and he deserves our backing

Too many technicians, not enough grafters. Andy Halliday has been playing as a defensive midfielder when he's never been a defensive midfielder in his puff. John Eustace looks highly unlikely he'll be signing, so that would need to be a priority in January, as will another striker.

As for Gedion Zelalem, as good a passer he is, he's not strong enough. He'll make pretty passes, but he'll shirk tackles all day long for you as well.

Another completely clueless Scottish "fitba" fan. "Tackling" hasn't been a thing in football for years. Busquets is the best DM in the world and he rarely "tackles". Since Makelele redefined the holding midfielder role and even before then the game has been about pressing, intercepting and stealing the ball.

I'd like to think fellow Rangers fans are above the Scottish "fitba" mentality but some of you are fucking clueless. If you want "tacklers" and a "plan B" we'l get Ally and co back? You can have Ian Black and Big Lee halving people and we'l play direct to Kevin Kyle?

Another completely clueless Scottish "fitba" fan. "Tackling" hasn't been a thing in football for years. Busquets is the best DM in the world and he rarely "tackles". Since Makelele redefined the holding midfielder role and even before then the game has been about pressing, intercepting and stealing the ball.

I'd like to think fellow Rangers fans are above the Scottish "fitba" mentality but some of you are fucking clueless. If you want "tacklers" and a "plan B" we'l get Ally and co back? You can have Ian Black and Big Lee halving people and we'l play direct to Kevin Kyle?

Reductio ad absurdum.

I'd like to think 'fellow Rangers fans' were above that.

Good news, MW says on the STV site that he has no intention of giving up his passing methods.

Even id they don't work in the lower leagues of Scottish football Mark?

I remember reading him saying in that Mail article the other day that no one should underestimate the Scottish game. The players are determined and always fight, or words to that effect.

Almost sounds like an Ally pre match excuse!

Maybe it is time to think of something different in that case? Even smashing the ball at the goal from 25-30yds out might make more chances than the passing style, as well as the possibility of a goal.

Good news, MW says on the STV site that he has no intention of giving up his passing methods.

Even id they don't work in the lower leagues of Scottish football Mark?

I remember reading him saying in that Mail article the other day that no one should underestimate the Scottish game. The players are determined and always fight, or words to that effect.

Almost sounds like an Ally pre match excuse!

Maybe it is time to think of something different in that case? Even smashing the ball at the goal from 25-30yds out might make more chances than the passing style, as well as the possibility of a goal.

Wouldn't go that far :lol: