Ramsdens Cup Final

ShanksRFC

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they play it at Hampden, if anything the last one should have been Hampden because Raith could have bought a decent support. Peterhead aren't going to bring thousands to Hampden. It should be at Pittodrie.

Why would they play it at Hampden, if anything the last one should have been Hampden because Raith could have bought a decent support. Peterhead aren't going to bring thousands to Hampden. It should be at Pittodrie.

Hampden was shut for the Commonwealth Games preparation then

A wee bit disappointing.

Yes, I'm delighted that we'll have so many bears there and it won't be in some shitty ground like pittodrie or tannadice, but on the other hand it won't be like a cup final away day, the way the last one was. That sash bash in the club before the game was absolutely brilliant- we won't get away with that in Glasgow.

If its Hampden, then its a great opportunity to show the haters just how big a club and support we are. If Scottish Cup semi-finals can be played at Hampden between supposedly top flight clubs, with barley 15 thousand, then why not fill Hampden with 50 thousand Rangers supporters for the Petrofac cup final.

And, does anybody really think that Peterhead would give up the opportunity to play a cup final at Hampden, in front of 50 thousand, a 50/50 share of the gate and TV money!

Look forward to being there!

Happy with Hampden. Assuming we get offered more than 50% of the seats we should be able to full most of the place.

It's our last chance to win the wee diddy 'Ramsdens' cup. Looking forward to the day out though I would prefer corporate hospitality with Rangers for the big day but those times are past (drinks, grub and special guests at Ibrox then the coach to Hampden).

I'm not convinced our fans would have enough interest in this nothing wee trophy to fill it.

I disagree completely. After everything we've been through we deserve a good day out as a Rangers family, with plenty of scope for bringing the kids to their first cup final.