ShanksRFC

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterhead - average home attendance: 589

Rangers - average home attendance: 45,107

Fuck playing it where Peterhead want.

Unfortunately that's not what it's based on, all other years it's been at a 'neutral' venue - roughly half way between both clubs.

Unfortunately that's not what it's based on, all other years it's been at a 'neutral' venue - roughly half way between both clubs.

Maybe but money talks and I cannot see Peterhead turning their back on a bumper payout. It's a big event for them, they will probably take the whole town to the final, it's probably a once in a lifetime chance for them to see their team at a Hampden final.

Club should take 22K tickets and give it everyone who turned up today.

Two guys from my bus, season ticket holders for over 30 years, go home and away everywhere never got a ticket for final in Manchester having missed only fiorentina away in the whole run but yet two wee fannies who bought half season tickets at Christmas did get tickets.

That is wrong. So 22k turned out and should get a ticket but after my experience for these guys the whole system stinks and loyalty doesn't come into it.

If can get 35/40k then why stop others going, even if they don't deserve it.

Two guys from my bus, season ticket holders for over 30 years, go home and away everywhere never got a ticket for final in Manchester having missed only fiorentina away in the whole run but yet two wee fannies who bought half season tickets at Christmas did get tickets.

That is wrong. So 22k turned out and should get a ticket but after my experience for these guys the whole system stinks and loyalty doesn't come into it.

If can get 35/40k then why stop others going, even if they don't deserve it.

Never got a ticket for Manchester, wee guy next to me who showed up that season for the first time did.

Folk who show for a semi should get first shout for final it's that simple, after reading the amount of folk telling us this week what a waste of time this cup is I'm surprise we will suddenly take 40K to a final.

Send in the reinforcements Bluepeter9 rolling out the heavy duty insults

Sort of typical of a bully - if someone back chats they call for help! :lol: sad wee git!

What's really funny ( if you cared to actually read the earlier posts) - was I was being sarcastic and basically agreeing with you but then being smart enough to actually interpret that is probably to challenging for you - maybe get one of your 'mates' to help you read properly would help.

Just you get your hiking boots on and get up some hill, the rest of us will go watch Rangers.

:lol: that hurt!

Nearly!

It's kinda sad that you carry such anger on a night where we have one a game 4-0 - I feel sorry for you - have a big hug. HUG!