Vladislavs Gutkovskis

eskbankloyal

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a demented Sam Worthington.

A little translation from his Latvian Wikipedia page...

"In 2014 takes its performance improves significantly: steadily conquered the place in the first team, scored several shotguns, up four goals against Jurmala signed on 1 November 2014, which also joined the hat-trick seven days after, earned him the top scorer with 28 goals."

I suppose that's one way to get through a 10-man back line.

Looks quick, powerful and two footed, thought we weren't looking for a striker in January? hopefully this will be one of Frank McParland finds. Good luck to the boy.

Was it not mentioned somewhere that we are looking for a striker and a defensive midfielder?

Where did you hear we weren't looking for a striker?

As daft as it sounds I trust my gut and first reaction when it comes to signings and targets and there's something about this guy I quite like.

I know it's only the Latvian top flight, but he's young, has a good scoring record and seems to have a decent physical presence that would work for us in Scotland. He reminds me of Daniel Cousin from the little I've seen.

Worth a wee punt IMO.

Would be a great signing. Scored 39 goals in 76 games for Skonto Riga and he is only 20. Scored 29 in 34 when he was only 18. It may only be the latvian league but you can only score against whats put in front of you.

He was offered to Rangers in Summer a long with some other Eastern European players which included fellow Latvian Davis Ikaunieks but due to the new management nothing came to be.

That will be a good one for a chant. Someone want to give a go at a song and give him a nickname?

We'll just call you Dave.

We'll just call you Daaaave.

Vladislavs Gutkovskis, we'll just call you Dave.

:lol: best I could do. Chelsea sing the same about Azpilicueta.