Can This Comic Get Any Worse?

Bluefarm

The Hag is a cunt. Said it for a long time. Couldn't give a Shit less that she has a column in the Sunday Herald. Especially not when folk like Gerry Adams get to write a newspaper column.

You don't care a cunt has national exposure in a newspaper to deliver her hatred of our club?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find the inclusion of this tweet very odd. Posters in here regularly insist that the club has a British protestant identity. Now when the hag says it panties get in a twist.

When have we ever described the club as "white?"

The Dude, on 04 Dec 2015 - 8:14 PM, said:

Yes. And I'd agree. Many fans are desperate to retain any link they can, however tenuous, with the OO.

Your post shows an inherent distaste of The Orange Order, so much so, you couldn't even bring yourself to write the words.

Do you have a problem with Orangeism?

Your post shows an inherent distaste of The Orange Order, so much so, you couldn't even bring yourself to write the words.

Do you have a problem with Orangeism?

An inherent distaste? From using OO instead of writing the Orange Order? Really? Ehm...ok. I'll need to remember that next time I see someone refer to Rangers as anything other than The Rangers Football Club.

Has anyone ever met anyone like Dude at a Rangers game? Thank feck I don't know any Bears like him or his self loathing mates.

Perhaps a swift boot in the baws should be dished out to the handwringing self loathing apologists... ;) ..Not that I am advocating violence..I am a Peace Loving Bear..Full of Serenity and Acceptance..But some folk just try too hard to get noticed and go against the grain like its an obsessive need/want...Ignoring them doesn't seem to work...Any other ideas..??

The Dude, on 04 Dec 2015 - 8:28 PM, said:The Dude, on 04 Dec 2015 - 8:28 PM, said:

An inherent distaste? From using OO instead of writing the Orange Order? Really? Ehm...ok. I'll need to remember that next time I see someone refer to Rangers as anything other than The Rangers Football Club.

People tarred with the sectarian/republican brush ALWAY use OO as a term of reference to our glorious order.

I just noticed you used that term.

Did you do the old deny and deflect there, quelle surprise.

I note you didn't answer the question?

Perhaps a swift boot in the baws should be dished out to the handwringing self loathing apologists... ;) ..Not that I am advocating violence..I am a Peace Loving Bear..Full of Serenity and Acceptance..But some folk just try too hard to get noticed and go against the grain like its an obsessive need/want...Ignoring them doesn't seem to work...Any other ideas..??

He's making a knob of himself every day now. No words are required, he's doing it all by himself. Nice to know VB's articles rile him though ?

Got it signed, can't see it influencing anything, the only thing that matters to them is circulation and I'm sure there's plenty republican minded readers out there to keep it going, plus the ones that just don't know what's going on.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Hagg gets her pal to write some copy for her though.

I think we can safely say Dude and Vanguardbears share nothing in common. He does seem to get irked whenever one of their articles appears. Wonder which of the two is more in touch with the ordinary Bear?

Because I often find them quite poor. D'Artagnan's stuff is normally very well written and even if I find myself disagreeing with what he says I respect him and his writing ability. Other posts I find are cringeworthy and are often more about Celtic than Rangers. Like the one posted the other day. "It's a good news week". Barely a mention of Rangers but plenty about Celtic. And Dundee United. And maybe even Hibs too.

I can only take my gauge on who's "more in touch" with the ordinary bear in the feedback my stuff gets. Going by that, I've got a decent handle on the thoughts of the ordinary bear.

People tarred with the sectarian/republican brush ALWAY use OO as a term of reference to our glorious order.

I just noticed you used that term.

Did you do the old deny and deflect there, quelle surprise.

I note you didn't answer the question?

Okay, I'll answer the question. Since you're getting so precious about it. I couldnt give a monkeys fuck about the OO.

Okay, I'll answer the question. Since you're getting so precious about it. I couldnt give a monkeys fuck about the OO.

You'll fit in nicely with the beasts in the East and the nationalists that have turned Scotland into a cesspit, then. You probably already do.

Because I often find them quite poor. D'Artagnan's stuff is normally very well written and even if I find myself disagreeing with what he says I respect him and his writing ability. Other posts I find are cringeworthy and are often more about Celtic than Rangers. Like the one posted the other day. "It's a good news week". Barely a mention of Rangers but plenty about Celtic. And Dundee United. And maybe even Hibs too.

I can only take my gauge on who's "more in touch" with the ordinary bear in the feedback my stuff gets. Going by that, I've got a decent handle on the thoughts of the ordinary bear.

You're a fanny my friend ? VB have hundreds of articles and you don't like two?

Who do you think would represent the Rangers support better?

VB or you?

The Dude, on 04 Dec 2015 - 8:36 PM, said:

Can I ask why you feel that way about The Orange Order?

There does appear to be a rampant hatred in your phraseology.