Why Do Most Rangers Minded Fans Disagree With Rm

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the very reason I came on here in the first place. Mates, work colleagues and people on other forums had mentioned at one point or another opinions on here and I couldn't believe Rangers fans would hold them.

I've had many a debate to the point where the vocal minority mentioned above tell you to fuck off etc rather than make a proper point.

I honestly think some of it is jealousy of Rangers fans in the public eye so some feel they need to oppose everything these people say.

I'm glad it seems to have quietened down now we have stability.

This is the very reason I came on here in the first place. Mates, work colleagues and people on other forums had mentioned at one point or another opinions on here and I couldn't believe Rangers fans would hold them.

I've had many a debate to the point where the vocal minority mentioned above tell you to fuck off etc rather than make a proper point.

I honestly think some of it is jealousy of Rangers fans in the public eye so some feel they need to oppose everything these people say.

I'm glad it seems to have quietened down now we have stability.

Definitely a vocal minority on here out of touch with the views of the majority imo.And when they wake up we'll get what's coming , lol

I find it rather refreshing that RM allows opinions to be aired. Although I did notice one rather irate nutter on FF last night who didn't agree.

Taunton bear - now who could that be?

It appears a small band don't like anything to be said unless it comes directly from the Kremlin.

Definitely a vocal minority on here out of touch with the views of the majority imo.And when they wake up we'll get what's coming , lol

You have obviously spoken personally to thousands of Bears then? You only know what your small circle believe and think. Extrapolating that to come to the view you, and the OP, have is laughable. RM is a diverse group (unlike some other forums). Funnily enough I meet a number of posters at games and they are just as diverse in reality (even BP9 who is more 'diverse' than most:D).

What a shit thread this is.

RM has no position or party line, ffs the staff argue on shit all the time. If the staff are not all on the same page then there is no chnce the whole site will be.

This is the most open Rangers forum on the net, we allow everyone their say ( within reason) and because of this, you will find opinions that you dont agree with. The forum is pretty split down the middle when it comes to most subjects. That is not the actions of a site with a party line.

Christ if we had a party line that had to be followed, this thread wouldn't exist and half the posters in it would be banned.

RM has no position or party line, ffs the staff argue on shit all the time. If the staff are not all on the same page then there is no chnce the whole site will be.

This is the most open Rangers forum on the net, we allow everyone their say ( within reason) and because of this, you will find opinions that you dont agree with. The forum is pretty split down the middle when it comes to most subjects. That is not the actions of a site with a party line.

Christ if we had a party line that had to be followed, this thread wouldn't exist and half the posters in it would be banned.

Like the OP probably was in a previous name?

Sorry gogzy but I beg to differ and I'll give you an example of a party line . Craig Houston seems topicle so we'll go with that . Despite having the backing and trust of the current board and imo the backing of a large number of bears he seems to be detested on this forum and the most recent thread I can recall in fact refered to him being worse than a mhank or a bheast. I find these views totally the polar opposite of my experience among Rangers men but just in case my network of bluenoses was too small I asked my workmate of fifteen years for his views on the subject as I think he's as qualified as any bear to comment . Firstly he's a season ticket holder ,secondly he's a flute playing Proddy Boy,thirdly he never misses a Narsa convention or trip to Ireland and lastly he drinks regularly in the District bar,good credentials I'm sure you'll agree, and he said he can't recall one conversation where Houston has been the subject of abuse and in fact thinks most bears have total respect for Houston which as I've already stated seems to be the complete opposite view of RM, imo.

Sorry gogzy but I beg to differ and I'll give you an example of a party line . Craig Houston seems topicle so we'll go with that . Despite having the backing and trust of the current board and imo the backing of a large number of bears he seems to be detested on this forum and the most recent thread I can recall in fact refered to him being worse than a mhank or a bheast. I find these views totally the polar opposite of my experience among Rangers men but just in case my network of bluenoses was too small I asked my workmate of fifteen years for his views on the subject as I think he's as qualified as any bear to comment . Firstly he's a season ticket holder ,secondly he's a flute playing Proddy Boy,thirdly he never misses a Narsa convention or trip to Ireland and lastly he drinks regularly in the District bar,good credentials I'm sure you'll agree, and he said he can't recall one conversation where Houston has been the subject of abuse and in fact thinks most bears have total respect for Houston which as I've already stated seems to be the complete opposite view of RM, imo.

Did Craig have you bent over or on your knees when you wrote that?

Re Houston having the backing and trust of the board - of course he fucking does :rolleyes:

You are missing the point entirely.

Do you feel the way you have posted above about CH? do you get to post in his defence? Do others?

The fact that you are on here, defending him against some people who dont like him, goes to show that there is no party line, and the whole "this is how RM thinks" stuff is bulshit. There are as many in the "do you know who ah um" thread defending him as there are slagging him. In fact the most promenant poster in that thread is one who is defending CH.

My point stands, if we had a party line that had to be followed, this thread, half the posters in it.....along with most other threads and half the posts in them, would be deleted. and posters banned. The fact that none of that has happened, blows the whole "RM party line" bullshit out of the water,

So you thought your network of bluenoses was a bit small so you added in a workmate who can play a flute :D and came up with a raison d'ĂȘtre that Craig Houston is a great guy.

only on RM could such a indepth poll conclude something so fantastic..... well done, you should be the "whip" for RM.

:P

Did Craig have you bent over or on your knees when you wrote that?

Re Houston having the backing and trust of the board - of course he fucking does :rolleyes:

So they invited him and his father into the directors box ,furnish him with all the sports direct facts and let his protest outside the club shop go by without a word,but don't back him ?