**** Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ****

We were poor throughout the team today, but the defending was as bad as I've seen this season.

Both Goals were Comedy gold proper amauteur stuff :(

I still can't believe how poorly we defend week in week out the opposition need two shots at goal to score where as we seem to need six or seven!!!

So infuriating ???

no doubt I will get a roasting for this but I thought Nicky Clark was quite effective when he came on. At this stage in their careers, he is a better player than Miller. I do hope we sign a striker in January however.

Sorry mate but your insane

Grant Adam in the Morton goal was time wasting like a bastard, thought he was one of us?

He is but that's got nothing to do with it.

Rangers aren't his responsibility - it's to get a result for his current team Morton.

I hate timewasting but I'd expect us to do it if we were playing Celtic, for example, and winning with a few minutes left.

He doesn't owe us anything even if he's a fan.

I wasn't happy with Tav or Waghorn's play today and if I'm being honest, haven't been for a while.

I don't expect Tav to always score screamers of free kicks or Waghorn to score every game but it's clear they're not as effective as they were at the start of the season.

Also thought Tav looked a bit lazy at one point today

I wasn't happy with Tav or Waghorn's play today and if I'm being honest, haven't been for a while.

I don't expect Tav to always score screamers of free kicks or Waghorn to score every game but it's clear they're not as effective as they were at the start of the season.

Also thought Tav looked a bit lazy at one point today

Waghorn scored today mate

Was an off day, can't rip the pish every match, been a breath of fresh air this season, guys due a couple of off games, McCoist had years of it. Loving watching Rangers these days. Lets get through December then, freshen it up. W&W is what we all wanted, some being harsh on here. Warbs vision is what we all want and deserve after McCash wasted years.

I do hate time wasting though, it's a dick move.

Would say the same about our players, it shouldn't need to be done.

That's another great thing about the manager though.

He has been known in the past to completely discourage the 'corner-flag game' and other time wasting pieces of play.

We weren't really making chances, and yet the boss brought on Nicky Clark. I'd really like to know why he did that...

The subs were totally ineffective, but no one was surprised really.

At the very least we need the transfer window to build a stronger bench with different options.

We weren't really making chances, and yet the boss brought on Nicky Clark. I'd really like to know why he did that...

The subs were totally ineffective, but no one was surprised really.

At the very least we need the transfer window to build a stronger bench with different options.

Thought Oduwa done well for the second.