**** Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ****

Quiet timmy we are playing brilliant 3 points ahead of hibs ffs. Remember ally last year

We're not playing anywhere near brilliantly and while you may use McCoist to justify how we are doing I hope Warburton isn't. I'm happy with the overall position we're in, but two wins in five in the league since the start off November isn't good enough. A couple of big tests are coming up for the team and management - hopefully we're up to it.

The thing is we have been totally sussed these teams are coming to to face us knowing just get everyone behind the ball get in among them and we will be happy with a draw or maybe get a win as we no answer to it w

I wasn't happy with Tav or Waghorn's play today and if I'm being honest, haven't been for a while.

I don't expect Tav to always score screamers of free kicks or Waghorn to score every game but it's clear they're not as effective as they were at the start of the season.

Also thought Tav looked a bit lazy at one point today

Said after a few weeks watching him , cracking player terrible defender.

He also knows his names first on the team sheet , we need someone to replace him to keep him working.

My god, what a bunch of surrender monkeys on here. 2 months ago some of the detractors were wanting to take on anyone in Scotland and were confident of strolling this league, now we are supposedly mince and not going up.

Get a grip. This is exactly what Stubbs etc want. I can only assume some of the shit posted in this thread is from Timposters and Hivees.

The flaws are obvious and will be worked upon. We have yet to see what January brings. We drew a match we should have won and could even have lost. Big deal. If we don't rectify the situation by the end of January then start to voice concerns.

For what it's worth, even when we play poorly we are a million miles better than last year. Let's not forget that.

We've lost one game in ten.

The football is great to watch but yes we're losing the same type of goals which needs to be worked on.

Yesterday was only the second headed goal which is a low stat and again this needs to be worked on.

MW can be too rigid at times with his tactics but we're still learning and building and I'm sure a couple of targets will be sought which will improve us.

I believe we will start to step away from hivs at the beginning of February.

My god, what a bunch of surrender monkeys on here. 2 months ago some of the detractors were wanting to take on anyone in Scotland and were confident of strolling this league, now we are supposedly mince and not going up.

Get a grip. This is exactly what Stubbs etc want. I can only assume some of the shit posted in this thread is from Timposters and Hivees.

The flaws are obvious and will be worked upon. We have yet to see what January brings. We drew a match we should have won and could even have lost. Big deal. If we don't rectify the situation by the end of January then start to voice concerns.

For what it's worth, even when we play poorly we are a million miles better than last year. Let's not forget that.

im happy with our progress, however, and i did this with ally as well, our refusal to drop off form players is killing me

zelalem, tav, miller (goal aside) need dropped, kicked up the arse, however you want to put it, but they wont be, and its now detrimental to our performances

im happy with our progress, however, and i did this with ally as well, our refusal to drop off form players is killing me

zelalem, tav, miller (goal aside) need dropped, kicked up the arse, however you want to put it, but they wont be, and its now detrimental to our performances

Agree with this but the problem is, in Tav and Millers case, we have no-one to bring in.

First 10-15 we played well and Zelalem was controlling the game, then we completely fell out it.

Credit to Morton as much as they had men behind the ball they are the first team i have seen also have a go at us in that setup.

I think the last couple of months we have been really poor and seem to have a bad habit of falling out of games.

We should be beating every team in this league comfortably. As much as we have progressed we have a long way to go and i hope MW can see this deep down.

The thing is we have been totally sussed these teams are coming to to face us knowing just get everyone behind the ball get in among them and we will be happy with a draw or maybe get a win as we no answer to it w

Totally sussed? We have lost one game and drawn two. Our goal difference is +35.

People coming to Ibrox and playing for a draw is nothing new.

• 1 month later...

Well I have obviously got the blue beer goggles on still

But we won, a few players hit poor form. Timmy failed here mind last year.

My worry is new players intake, which Warbs has identified, but I see a few end of year contracts and one signing.

6 minutes ago, Rupret said:

Well I have obviously got the blue beer goggles on still

But we won, a few players hit poor form. Timmy failed here mind last year.

My worry is new players intake, which Warbs has identified, but I see a few end of year contracts and one signing.

Time for bed.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Cannae wait until the bells, new year, new me.  

Anyone got the odds for a wee 4-2 win for the Hibs game though, I'm all over that.

I'm going on a business trip to Worcester in the new year. Gonna buy a wee lottery ticket when I'm down there. Wish me luck guys...

3 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I'm going on a business trip to Worcester in the new year. Gonna buy a wee lottery ticket when I'm down there. Wish me luck guys...

Don't stick it in the washing whatever you fucking dae.