The Booler Update

kplfishtank

Went along to the hospital tonight to see the big man, his spirit is great, he has a long long journey to get back to full fitness but I'm sure with the professional help of the great team of doctors , nurses and staff he will get there

Also his family and friends have been a great support to him and I passed on the wishes of all the members on here.

One sad bit of news I think he's losing his mind, he flung me out so he could see the X factor , that's just not right :D

Went along to the hospital tonight to see the big man, his spirit is great, he has a long long journey to get back to full fitness but I'm sure with the professional help of the great team of doctors , nurses and staff he will get there

Also his family and friends have been a great support to him and I passed on the wishes of all the members on here.

One sad bit of news I think he's losing his mind, he flung me out so he could see the X factor , that's just not right :D

It's good to hear he is in great spirits,mate! The X factor bit is a worry though :D Onwards and upwards,Booler :thumbup:

Was he able to talk without the voice box?