• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get behind the team ffs

All this contstructive criticism isn't allowed

Lol

People who have followed Rangers for years must realise that we will have bad games and bad results, it happens, it happened when we had Gazza and Laudrup, It happened when we had Mols and Van Bronkhurst.

Life goes on, support the team, urge them on and show your support.

There is an old bloke who sits in front of me and he moans from start to finish, I doubt he is allowed to speak in the house.

Get behind the team ffs

All this contstructive criticism isn't allowed

Without doubt there is some deserved criticism of recent performances and I think everyone is aware it's a brand new team with only a couple of month experience.

I didn't really hear any "moany bastards" near me yesterday but I actually jamp up and shouted "fkin useless c*nts" when they scored their second. It's not like me as I'm usually pretty quiet at most games but you could see that goal coming. There was a calamitous period when in defence we kept giving the ball to them. MW also mentioned the slack passing.

I also didn't hear anyone shouting "lump it up the park". What supporters are seeing is a lot of possession in the final third with very little cutting edge, there's a predictability about it at the moment which I think is just down to a patch of bad form.

MW will know that and the team will know it but I think it's fair for supporters at the game to criticize

Without doubt there is some deserved criticism of recent performances and I think everyone is aware it's a brand new team with only a couple of month experience.

I didn't really hear any "moany bastards" near me yesterday but I actually jamp up and shouted "fkin useless c*nts" when they scored their second. It's not like me as I'm usually pretty quiet at most games but you could see that goal coming. There was a calamitous period when in defence we kept giving the ball to them. MW also mentioned the slack passing.

I also didn't hear anyone shouting "lump it up the park". What supporters are seeing is a lot of possession in the final third with very little cutting edge, there's a predictability about it at the moment which I think is just down to a patch of bad form.

MW will know that and the team will know it but I think it's fair for supporters at the game to criticize

The results this season are extremely good. Right now, MW cannot do too much to vary the personnel because the first team is rather lean. Why not give him (And the team) some time to continue to jell and allow MW to address the roster in January before folks start to act pedantic in the stands? The record this season has been extremely good. Teams have adjusted after their first time getting spanked and its up to MW to bring in a few different players to tweak things to give a few different looks the third time around.

Decent post,

In fairness the boy took their second goal really well and if I remember correctly it came from a Kiernan mistake, probably his only mistake of the game because he absolutely dominated their centre forward.

The young lad who was substituted for them near the end used to play in the Boys Club team I coached, went to Shotts Bonachord and then Clyde and now at Morton.

Yesterday we drew at home to Morton, and I would agree poor result. But half of you cunts are acting like its the fall of Rome and our players would struggle to get a game for shettleston juniors Fs

We have had better teams than this that had poorer results. No team on this planet can win every game they play. Hearts last season never won every single game and look how they are doing. So if they can do it, why do yous think Glasgow Rangers cant?

I'm not saying we don't need to improve, we are playing too slow and indirect right now. But the opposition doesn't help that and once we play better teams who are open more we will play better too. Stop overreacting, get behind the team and support Warburton and his philosophy as he is the best thing to happen to our club in decades.

We got away with it because hivs dropped points also. If they had won I'd have guessed the criticism would have been much worse. Tbh although I obviously back Warburton to the hilt I still reserve the right to criticise if I'm not happy about something. And recently games are taking a very familiar course i.e. teams sit in while we play pretty passing in front of them getting nowhere while looking very vulnerable to counter attacks. And inspite of Warburton saying week in week out "we'll learn from it" (he said it again yesterday) I'm afraid we ain't learning from it. Waghorn said we are not predictable but I disagree we are,and it's the same pattern most weeks. I thought we were fortunate to get a point yesterday and even more fortunate hivs slipped up as well,so if that makes me an overreacting moany bastard I plead guilty M'lod.

The results this season are extremely good. Right now, MW cannot do too much to vary the personnel because the first team is rather lean. Why not give him (And the team) some time to continue to jell and allow MW to address the roster in January before folks start to act pedantic in the stands? The record this season has been extremely good. Teams have adjusted after their first time getting spanked and its up to MW to bring in a few different players to tweak things to give a few different looks the third time around.

I don't think folks are acting "pedantic" in the stands. I said a good few weeks ago now there's something missing from our play down the flanks as compared to the start of the season.

Not sure what it is but there were always 2 players available to take a pass, lots of wee triangles of play meaning opportunities to open up the oppositions defence. When Tav is up front now there's very little support around him, he was on his own a lot yesterday. The same goes for Wallace.

And another thing, just to be absolutely clear. The fucking day I treat a draw against the mighty Morton at Ibrox as a result not to be disappointed with is the day I'll start throwing shit at the moon.

C'mon Bears, we are on the right track but don't accept results likes this as something to be somehow acceptable ffs.

We will prevail....??

And another thing, just to be absolutely clear. The fucking day I treat a draw against the mighty Morton at Ibrox as a result not to be disappointed with is the day I'll start throwing shit at the moon.

C'mon Bears, we are on the right track but don't accept results likes this as something to be somehow acceptable ffs.

We will prevail....??

Complete nappy slasher u

Here I hate this shite too

Just because you expect better you by default want that Fenian loving cunt back?

The defenition of a fenian is an Irish republican????

So ure hatred of McCoist makes u believe he is a republican sympathiser, get a grip it's a thread about MW current Rangers side??

The defenition of a fenian is an Irish republican????

So ure hatred of McCoist makes u believe he is a republican sympathiser, get a grip it's a thread about MW current Rangers side??

No he just loves them

It wasn't me that brung previous teams and managers into it either ya roaster

KAI...fuck sake man..get help. Your comments on anything slightly critical exudes a hatred that I'm sure is not what you intend. I'm an old cunt but you wouldn't get away with saying such crap to my face...but maybe you wouldn't then say it in the first place.?

Bears together...fuckin chill.

Never surrender...give respect.

KAI...fuck sake man..get help. Your comments on anything slightly critical exudes a hatred that I'm sure is not what you intend. I'm an old cunt but you wouldn't get away with saying such crap to my face...but maybe you wouldn't then say it in the first place.?

Do you fell trees too?

KAI...fuck sake man..get help. Your comments on anything slightly critical exudes a hatred that I'm sure is not what you intend. I'm an old cunt but you wouldn't get away with saying such crap to my face...but maybe you wouldn't then say it in the first place.

Totally agree, I respect everybody has differing opinions when it comes to Rangers, I for one will give respect to each and every view if it is put across with dignity, when posters become keyboard bullies with abusive posts then the respect is lost.

Fans getting on the teams back is never a good thing, Young Zelalem went to pieces yesterday when the fans started to get on his back. probably why the gaffer took him off, He could have picked anyone from the midfield 5.

The cry of "lump it in the box" and "get it up the park" does my tits in.

Do fans not realise that when we keep possession and knock it around it tires the opponents?

If I was to be critical it would be on the following points.

• I don't want to see Barry McKay picking up the ball on the half way line and then having to beat 2 players who have doubled up on him. Why can't we play a ball inside the full back for him to run on to ?
  • I don't want to see Kenny Miller start as a lone striker and then play everywhere but the lone striker role
  • we need to get in behind team when they sit in and defend, that means positive runs from midfielders, other than Holt, no one does this.
  • Tavenier has been poor for weeks and cant seem to get past a player, he cant even get a cross past the defender.
  • We have no real options on the bench and there is no one to come on and really change a game against teams who defend, we can't mix it up and go long because Jimmy Crankie would beat most of our offensive players in the air. (over to you Mr King)

All good points C A but for me the highlighted part is the most important IMO.

Totally agree, I respect everybody has differing opinions when it comes to Rangers, I for one will give respect to each and every view if it is put across with dignity, when posters become keyboard bullies with abusive posts then the respect is lost.

Bullies lol don't forget paranoid Protestants :lol:

We will prevail....

Should we head to the Erskine Bridge now?

BTW, what knee jerk reaction do you suggest ?