Overreacting Moany Bastards

Skyson1872

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have, unfortunately, confirmed you are a 14 year old cowardly twat and not very intelligent. We are Rangers, give respect you clown.

Better watch mate. He was going to kick fuck out of the whole Motherwell support single handed last season.

Best buy a gun just to be on the safe side.

The defenition of a fenian is an Irish republican????

So ure hatred of McCoist makes u believe he is a republican sympathiser, get a grip it's a thread about MW current Rangers side?

Your definition isn't quite correct, someone who supports Irish Republicanism is a Fenian

The Kean's from East Kilbride are massive supporters of Irish Republicanism. Tommy Burns was a supporter of Irish Republicanism.

Ally McCoist was friendly with all of the above.

Your definition isn't quite correct, someone who supports Irish Republicanism is a Fenian

The Kean's from East Kilbride are massive supporters of Irish Republicanism. Tommy Burns was a supporter of Irish Republicanism.

Dont bring facts into it

Walter was friendly with Burns too.

Is he also a fenian sympathiser/lover/supporter?

Why do have have why with capital W. As for the lol tag, your sense of humour is also shit. !!!!I thought you were 14 but you are obviously much younger. And I have to say your obsession with nappy ripping is worrying...sure your on the right side bud?

Apart from the irony alert Why is this child molester still here :lol:

Why do have have why with capital W. As for the lol tag, your sense of humour is also shit. !!!!I thought you were 14 but you are obviously much younger. And I have to say your obsession with nappy ripping is worrying...sure your on the right side bud?

Why do you have have ?

Going to the Gary Glitter concert tonight then ?