Overreacting Moany Bastards

Skyson1872

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What school did you go to?

Are you sure a Rangers forum is the place for you Declan.

A Protestant one, If it's any of your fuckin business. You come across as another keyboard hard man. You choose the name Carson, mmmm. Go on, tell us how good a Protestant you obviously are? I'd be fuckin amazed if you even go to Church. There are people on this forum who genuinely want to discuss all things Rangers and talk team stuff. Then there are people like yourself who (apparently) come on to try and find people who are of a different religion etc. and take childish unfunny piss takes. Take a fuckin chill pill. You can call me anything you want, it doesn't hurt. I know who I am. And as I said to somebody else on here you wouldn't say it to my fuckin face.

Together

No Surrender.

This thread has reminded me yet again why I don't really go on this forum when we've lost. It ends up being like a fucking playground full of cunts.

To be fair, its generally the same Trolls who destroy every thread,

But in the same respect, did you just come on here to tell us why you don't come here.

cuntish behaviour in the extreme.

A Protestant one, If it's any of your fuckin business. You come across as another keyboard hard man. You choose the name Carson, mmmm. Go on, tell us how good a Protestant you obviously are? I'd be fuckin amazed if you even go to Church. There are people on this forum who genuinely want to discuss all things Rangers and talk team stuff. Then there are people like yourself who (apparently) come on to try and find people who are of a different religion etc. and take childish unfunny piss takes. Take a fuckin chill pill. You can call me anything you want, it doesn't hurt. I know who I am. And as I said to somebody else on here you wouldn't say it to my fuckin face.

Together

No Surrender.

I went to a non denominational school if that helps, Protestant schools do not exist, We are not a cult and we not brainwash children.

Why do you believe I come across as a keyboard hardman, can you point me in the direction of anything, anywhere where I claim to be a hardman ?

You seem oblivious to the reformed faith, Can you point me to anywhere in the Old and New Testament where it says I need to attend church to be a Protestant ?

What do you want me to say to your face and when do you want me to say it ? Keyboard hardman.

Together

No Surrender.

There is no such thing as a Protestant school its not us who segregate.

Do us all a favour .Don't come on again when we win either .You do talk some of amount of pish

Ironic, considering almost everything you post is paranoia about "the pyure kafflicks who are pyoor destroying oor proddy way of lyfe!"

Stay off the internet ya fucking nutter, do us all a favour.

You can be what you want to be "us" was a broad term. i've no opinions on who can or cannot support Rangers or i would have banned the Gingers.

I'm sorry if I assumed you were just referring to Protestants as the only Rangers fans, it grinds ma gears when people think that you have to love King Billy and the Queen to be a "true" fan.

I went to a non denominational school if that helps, Protestant schools do not exist, We are not a cult and we not brainwash children.

Why do you believe I come across as a keyboard hardman, can you point me in the direction of anything, anywhere where I claim to be a hardman ?

You seem oblivious to the reformed faith, Can you point me to anywhere in the Old and New Testament where it says I need to attend church to be a Protestant ?

What do you want me to say to your face and when do you want me to say it ? Keyboard hardman.

Your right..you don't have to attend any Protestant based church to proclaim your religious faith in Protestantism. You can do it at home...or on here, I suppose. Agreed. As for the hard man stuff. If you call any cunt a nappy ripper or Declan from behind a keyboard then you are a keyboard hardman. No big deal,you just come across as dull and need to up your game on the 'insult' front. As for the where and when bit...fucks sake, schools out.

Your right..you don't have to attend any Protestant based church to proclaim your religious faith in Protestantism. You can do it at home...or on here, I suppose. Agreed. As for the hard man stuff. If you call any cunt a nappy ripper or Declan from behind a keyboard then you are a keyboard hardman. No big deal,you just come across as dull and need to up your game on the 'insult' front.

Of course I am right and you were wrong, you made a cunt of yourself.

Calling someone a nappy ripper or Declan does not make you a keyboard hardman, I am just a particularly good judge of character.

How do you go from asking someone to say things to your face to "As for the where and when bit...fucks sake, schools out." You really are a strange character.

As far as insults go, I am up there with the best, Have you seen the Cockwomble thread ?