***the Official Falkirk V Rangers Thread***

Frank Reynolds

There has been several of these dressing room inquests this season. Sound bites.

We hear Mw doesn't shout much but i think he needs to start booting baws. A bit of fear is always good for performance improvement.

Totally agree. Alex Ferguson was not one for pussyfooting around with players, no matter the size of their egos. Did him no harm as a manager, did it?

Ever the optimist I'm going for a Rangers win but Falkirk are good enough to get a goal against us( most teams seem to be able these days ), so I'd go for a 3-1 result.

I'd really like to see Law back and I'd start Hardie who can be replaced if he's not doing the business, but he does need more time and more confidence boosting.

For me it is all about getting a win, so no score prediction, just hopefully a win ....... convincingly or ugly ....... don't care, just 3 points on the board will do.

:uk:

This.

Predicting scores is something I am not good at anyway or I would be winning money from the bookies all the time. :D

P S Is it a plastic pitch at Falkirk?

Not been that impressed by Falkirk this season to be honest, the match against QoS at home they were awful and very boring to watch. However, for some reason I see it being a tough game for us. Just got to hope the players produce some of the early form they showed this season. Our defence worrys me, bar Wallace you could replace that whole back line given Ball is just a loanee.